Reviews for Black Nebula
bbeccaz chapter 24 . 6/18/2011
Oh they are going to recruit some nomads and vamps aren't they? That's what they were talking about before? Then they will show up in Italy And have the Cullens back, like the wolves, right? Sneaky and smart
bbeccaz chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
Wow didn't see that kiss coming
vampire-wolfgirl1 chapter 27 . 4/7/2011
Oh, please make a sequal! It's really, really good and I WANT MORE! PLEASE! LOVE IT!
CGRAY3119 chapter 27 . 1/18/2011
Awesome story I wished you would have found someone for Anthony too :(
Celene Hudor Midnight chapter 27 . 11/21/2010
That was EXCELLENT! Okay, I see you said that the ending is only temporary, so does that mean you'll be writing a new ending cause it does seem like a really short not detailed ending, but other than that, the story was SUPERB!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 9/22/2010
Happy endings are good. And I'm sure Anthony will find himself a mate when he's ready. Really, how many month old kids are ready for love, lol?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 9/22/2010
The wolves will get over not being able to get in a fight. All expense paid vacations with room service will just have to substitute. Yoda might not be happy a vampire is talking like he does. Bella's age observation is pretty funny. Marcus will make a good leader and should be able to find much better co-workers than Aro and Caius. Good to see all those familiar faces. Wondered if Nahuel would show up and want to get to know the twins, especially Elizabeth. He'll have to change his diet if he wants to hang around the Cullen's. Do I smell a sequel here?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 25 . 9/22/2010
So much fun. Enjoying this story a lot. The twins seem to be developing their intelligence at the same rate their bodies are developing. Back to Jane's visit. How did they know Bella was human when she met the Cullen's? There was never a visit to Voltera. Maybe from meeting one of the Denali clan? Or maybe from Victoria? Hilary was telling Edward it was time to take out the Volturi is my guess. And Bella engineered the way to do it. Alice dismembering Jane is the most wonderful thing of all. Now where are we going?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 9/22/2010
Leah is in the Pack. Good. I like Leah. The Pack going to visit the Volturi should be a lot of fun. I have no problem with Carlisle's theory that the twins are trying to catch up with the venom DNA they got from the guy who killed their mother. Betting Hilary and Jordan are going to find another baby that had venom introduced while they were in utero and is doing just fine.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 9/22/2010
Naturally Bella is right about the Volturi touching anyone but her and finding out about the twins. Even with the powers they have Hilary and Jordan wouldn't be able to repel the guard sent. Then again the twins might be able to protect themselves. Not out of the realm of possibility that an Amber Alert would go nationwide on babies that seem to be missing from their mothers womb. Especially since she was dead and no longer pregnant. And what is Jacob doing there? He's going to imprint on Elizabeth. No doubt in my mind.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 9/21/2010
Well they're growing a lot faster than Renesmee did. Will they be as intelligent? Can their shield repel Jane like Bella's can? And what is Aro up to this time? Worrying because the Cullen family is much larger than his? Does he know about the gifts that Jordan and Hilary have? I'd like to see Jane on the receiving end of the highest voltage fireball that Jordan can throw. Wouldn't mind seeing Aro and Caius go the same way.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 9/21/2010
This is great. And very funny or humorous or both. The venom reached them through their mothers blood stream, but doesn't seem like it should have had this much of an effect. Bet there's something we don't know yet. They do like human formula so hopefully they aren't going to start demanding blood. Absorbing the gifts from the first two vampires that had lasting contact with them is fun. What might happen when others hold them? Possible their father was a vampire? Like the idea that the venom is what's causing the rapid changes. It's really going to be fun if they are visualizing the thoughts of those around them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 9/21/2010
Isle Esme is going to be populated for a while. And while no babies were conceived bet there was lots of practicing. Now I remember why it might be difficult to see her old friends after a couple years. The old not changing because she's a vampire thing. Forgot about that. Edward actually let someone else drive his Aston Martin! Guess he really does love the Volvo more. And now we have twins. Betting this is why there's going to be a big upset in the vampire world. Raising human children in a house full of vampires is going to be a very different kettle of fish.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 9/21/2010
Nice, simple wedding. The best kind. Maybe Charlie will find love again. He does need someone to cook for him now that Bella's gone. No reason Bella won't be able to be in Angela's wedding. Unless they're across the globe somewhere.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 9/21/2010
Good thought process Irina. The two new girls seem nice. Can their gifts be repelled by Bella's shield? Glad they were able to help Irina with her thought process. No doubt the big upset is going to be the Volturi wanting to eliminate the Cullen's, and that's not going to happen. College sounds like fun. Five teenage vampires let loose on Dartmouth. What will Jasper do for a job? Teach at the college? Teach at a local high school?