Reviews for Never Too Late
h2ocatluvr33 chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
this is interesting

im excited to see where it will go
xXcrossedXx chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
I'm really liking this story I think that bella should have a sailor mouth it gives her character, but thats just my opinion. Other than that it's a great story and I hope you update soon. Oh I like Jasper he's my favorite. Thankx for writing this story.

R.C.S. Aka-Kenna
thelengths chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
at first i though this would have to do with alice. but it's not. and it's very interesting. keep writing it.
Menari Lichlore chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
great start!

can't wait for more
Elven at Heart chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
This was a great chapter! Hope to see another one soon!

Elven at Heart
inudoggieearlover chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
dude this is awesome! i love it! please keep on going...who would have thought that making them all act crazy was a good idea? only you! love it! _
manda2784 chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Interesting so far. I definitely want to read more!
MoreThanABlipinTime chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
This is a great story!

I love it!

I can't wait for the next one!

Was Edward the other male sitting with Bella?

cullengirl28 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Oh my goodness you are a really good writer no lie you only have one chapter up and i love it :D! keep up the GREAT work
Forgotten.Image chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Wow, I'm intrigued. Normally I prefer things from a first person perspective but this is really good!

You make Bella seem really detatched, like she doesn't want to feel anything and is only mildly interested in the things around her. I really, really do like it.

And now I'm using the word 'really' a lot. Note to self, must find new word before next review.
spencer chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I can tell this is gonna be good. ]
MoreThanABlipinTime chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Brilliant!

Marvelous!

Fantastic!

Wonderful!

Very detailed!

I love it!

This is going to be a great story!

SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Interesting. I am looking forward to the next chap. The only thing I noticed to change is your spelling for consular. It's spelled counselor.
Must-Have-Books92 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is an amazing story! Keep up the good work!
Elven at Heart chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This seems interesting so far! Hope to see more soon!

Elven at Heart