Reviews for White Lie
RoverGirl chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Came across this story by chance and I'm glad I did. A nice read, great characterisation and a good monster for the boys to fight. Well done.
isxbelv chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
I loveddddd this. The plot was great and to the point. Absolutely amazing!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
really enjoyed reading this story, you did a great job with it! i just love some hurt Sam and protective dean ] Loved the ending scene, and i thought that people might think Sam tried to commit suicide!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
i really liked this chapter! like you, i feel bad for Julia but that doesn't mean you should throw things at sammy and dean ] Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Tori chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
This was absolutely amazing! I have never stayed up 'til midnight reading stories on fanfic, but i guess there's a first for everything!

THANK YOU!
Anna chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
great story so sweet made my heart beat so fast tho...
Sparkiebunny chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
Great story! :D
Brightshadow-chi chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
wonderful story.

big brother Dean is soooo lovely.
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
First hunt gone wrong. Then again, when do any of their hunts go perfectly right? You're a good writer. You've got the style of the characters down.
123kat chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
I so love the story. You seemed to capture the brothers love for each other. Keep on writing.
samira parsa chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
nice story! i LOVE the protective dean :))
Anonymous chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
If Dean was fluent in Latin, don't you think he would've memorized the incantation to use on that Demon in 'the Seven Deadly Sins' with ease? Sorry, just pointing out that error. But it is a good idea, having Dean write notes in Latin in case of any onlookers, very clever.
rikalynch chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Hurt!Sam ftw.

I do that so much. See?
Kagollie chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
awesome story! loved it
nwspaprtaxis chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
Well... it looks like I'm working my way steadily through your Supernatural fics... _ I really really liked this one (better than Chicken Box, about the same as 24, but it's still not in the league that is Hunted...). I like how you backtrack to their teen years and really explore their relationship. As always, your dialogue is awesome! _