Reviews for Fly Free
littlepanther chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
A review to this trilogy...in all honesty i just fished out for my inner gryffindor to read this because angsty themes are not my thing... i had a lot of internal battles as to whether to read this or not but oh well my thirst for some fanfic reading plus my inner gryffindor won and finally read it and its really amazing! I just can't stop reading until i've finished it all. Sorry, for the long review! But this is really good and its different from the hp/twilight crossover and i mean it in a good way!
MrdaleksNaLu chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
It's official -sniff- y-you made me cry...The ending was beautiful . You made me gasp out loud when I read the part of Teddy's death . It was beautiful . One of the most beautiful writings I have ever read . Good Job :')
Alexamalina chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
I really liked your story, all 3 parts. It was honestly moving and so.. I cannot say fantastic because the theme is very serious, but you did very good job with this story. Thank you.
Moon Kingdom chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
I love it. I like the others in this series.
kat1316 chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Poor Teddy
JulianneL chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
totally dark ad twisted...but so utterly heart achingly poignant I want to cry!
JulianneL chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
sigh...I hate how harry's is always misunderstood, seen as hallucinating...hell his own mate says really really deplorable things multiple times...
yet seriously it's always like it's forgotten and forgiven so easily once everything's cleared up.
JulianneL chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
...I don't think he's hallucinating guys...I'm getting bad vibes here...
DemeRain chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
That was one hell of an interesting story. Thanks for sharing.
Rea558750 chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Awe love the ending so cute and sweet
Venus914 chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Poor Teddy.
emthereble chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
oh wow, thank-you for writing such a wonderful three part fanfic, it made me laugh and cry.
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Reminds me of a "Cold Case" episode
Tracy chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
i love this story :) it was so good and made me cry at parts :) keep it up :')
moonprincess97524 chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Sniff... This is a wonderful wonderful series. When making dear old Dumbles evil you certinaly take the cake, I haven't yet read a story where the headmaster went to that degree of ecky. I can totaly understand why Harry would do what he did in order fro him to try and keep Teddy safe.