Reviews for Sirena
The best Ino fic I've read, hands down. Very thoughtful! A really lovely job
randomtastic7 chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
I like this mixture of gritty realism your story seems to have. And Ino can be way more complex than a lot of people give her credit for! Keep up the good work!
InuLoveKawaii13 chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
This is a great story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
KukiRew chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Very nice.

The scenes were portrayed in such a way as where you get to see the important points after Asuma's death. Keep it up.
bAby chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
:) very good, filled with emotion. Keep going!
Skinny Hippo chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I saw the bold summary for Sirena (which is a great title, btw) and I knew I just had to read it!

This chapter flowed so well, and really depicted the friendship between Ino and Sakura in a realistic and truthful manner. I've always seen Ino as the wronged party in it - I can't imagine how anyone could side with Sakura.

I mean, Ino was so kind and nurturing towards Sakura (which is why "There is nothing more satisfying then helping something grow into it's full potential," was such a great line...Ino was trying to do just that), but Sakura threw away the first person who had reached out to her, stood by her and brought her into a whole new circle of friends for some guy! :/

After Sakura breaks off their friendship, Ino's hurt, anger, and resolution to show both Sakura and Sasuke comes across beautifully in your writing.

I'm so glad you decided to write a fic around Ino! She's my absolute favourite and definately does NOT get enough credit for being a caring, confidant, and realistic character. Great chapter!
ApparentlyFood chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
I really like this fanfic...

please update more often!
QuietShadowz chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
aww i love this story its one of the best ive ever read and i really like the ending part please update soon
Alis Volat Propris chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Love that all of the small portions seem to tie into a coherant theme. Its a chapter that flows and I liked it.
kiwi4me chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
This was good. Good input on their feelings but the italics were sasuke? The end, was it a little sasuino thing?
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I always wanted to read something well written about Sakura and Ino's friendship exactly as it was depicted in the manga. I always disliked Sakura for throwing (just like you said) their friendship away for a boy (you'd think since Ino's seen as the more bitchy one, she would do that, but NO...just goes to show why she's a much better character). And again, we think alike, I also liked inner Sakura...but I didn't see her anymore in Shippuuden. I thought that could be because she now acts like inner Sakura in reality.

Anyway, getting back to the review part :) I really like how you handled this one. Are you going to throw in Shikamaru too and how they began their friendship? And NO I'm not obsessed :)

Hope you update soon!
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I am already addicted. It was from the moment I read the wonderful catchy summary to the end of this! I can't wait for more!