Reviews for I've Become So Numb
RiRi17 chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
I'm enjoying this, but you keep jumping between present and past tense, which confuses the hell out of me. If you just picked up the grammatical errors, this would be perfect :)
rainsong54 chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
This was a wonderful story, but OhMy, the cliff hangers!
rainsong54 chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
Geeze! You are such a tease! G
Rangeralltheway chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
Such a cute story.
Correction chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
Just as an FYI you have Ranger call Milagro hermano. That means brother in Spanish hijo is son.
Stephannie1014 chapter 17 . 9/13/2012
Thanks for the awesome story!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
I just found this story. Thank goodness joe got his reward. Please do an epilogue. Lester needs a bit more grief in his life,diaper changing, baby monitoring,ped apps and lets not forget immunizations.
Angela3511 chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
Such a great story! I'd have had Ranger and Steph torture Tank a little for his stunt with the lawyer at the cop shop, though.

Love the happily ever after, and that Joe decidedly got what he deserved!
rangerbabe.1 chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
Really enjoyed this story. Glad they got their HEA
carrotmusic chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
Great story. I read it once before but just came across it while working my way through the Plum Hall of Fame. I really enjoyed how you included current events, and also how you managed to get Joe in jail (not that he always deserves that, but he sure did in your story). Thanks for sharing.
RaVen'sAngel510 chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
I have read a few of your stories before tonight. I'm unsure if I reviewed or not. (I don't think I do a very good job of it). I was reading this story when you made Morelli go crazy I cheered. When you made it so that Steph could get a few licks in, well lets put it this way I scared the hell out of my husband, but when you set then to Haiti I knew you had some surprises in store for us. When you first mention the child I knew that they would end up with him. Thank you for giving us the final page. I love finding out what happened after some time has pasted.

I really enjoyed your story. Angel
mssmith chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
I just re-read this story and had to tell you again just how wonderful it is. Milagro is a beautiful little man, just the perfect addition to Stephanie and Ranger's lives. Thank you for sharing this little gem, it was lovely.
Chandar chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
Sweet story and loved the epilogue.
Retrdtchr chapter 17 . 10/13/2011
Just found this on a "Favorites" list and decided to try it. Truly a beautiful story with well-developed characters, a real plotline, and satisfying conclusion. Thank you for finishing it and taking care of your readers.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/18/2011