Reviews for The Key and The Slayer
casey marian chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I just read the first chapter and I am loving it so far.
CuteSherry chapter 15 . 6/1/2011
The plot summary is interesting, even though cliche, I like the Fantasy type.

But as others reviewers said before me, this was definitely rushed, you jump from one thing to another, Syaoran fall for Sakura too fast, we see nothing about their relationship, only the 'final result' (aka they are in love), it's very difficult to support or get attached to such a pairing. Same for the whole war, resolved 'too easily', and Hana seems to only be conveniently here to sacrifice herself instead of Sakura etc..
A Soulless Child chapter 15 . 1/29/2011
This is Kawaii!

You Know what? I saw the summary and as soon as I read the 1st 6 words, I was instantly reminded of the second CCS movie. that play where they are doing the masquerade ball and Sakura is telling the audience about a conflict b/t two countries over a magical stone and Sakura is from 1 country while Syaoran is from another.

I was attracted to the story and seriously curious about what you had written about and I must say I'm impressed a lot. I loved it.

-Winterluver a.k.a. Ayesha Habib
Okidakita chapter 15 . 11/15/2010
Nice fic!
hikarihayashi-chan chapter 15 . 12/29/2009
i loved the plot idea, but i think it was too thin, and it was rather short and rushed. More description would of thickened the story, and made it more realistic i guess?

But overall, i love how the story turned out. Some very emotional and touching scenes made the story a great hit.

Keep writing and keep the great work up!
neja91 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
aww... there a forbidden love going on huh? _ ha ha ha ha hei i'm about to read chapter 3
neja91 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
hi patchie kun... _ ha ha ha nothing i just want to comment.. how'd you come up with those english matalinhagang salita? ha ha ha is there going to be magic and battle effect later on the story? i'm gonna go read more...
Sakura-Chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
13opals chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
first of all, sakura's hair is BROWN with GREEN eyes

but otherways good!
hazel eyes 02 chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
vant wait for the next chapter
hazel eyes 02 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009