Reviews for Full Cycle
sayume214 chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Gosh. The scene where Neuro eats for the first time and revels in his power is so POWERFUL! I could imagine it and shudder. It's AMAZING!

This whole chapter was fascinating. I've been wanting to read something this good focused on Neuro. You are really good!
sayume214 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
This story should have tragedy as its genre. I keep feeling everything is so tragic! I mean, it's very well-written. You know how to make the text reflect a character. It's just that I don't like tragedy much myself.
sayume214 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Mesmerizing.

This was so tragic yet so engrossing!
Namei chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
Beautiful I loved how you incorporated every aspect of the manga into this story. Thank you for posting
BlackRitual chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
Oh WOW, this was the best chapter of the whole fic. :) I loved everything here, Hell, the demons, Neuro and his though processes. LSKFJ;ASLDFJSFJ;JD AMAZING.
Lost-puppyEYES chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
I, for one, believe this is amazing. :D
Feneris chapter 8 . 12/9/2009
Brilliant! That was a genius piece of work! I love how you manage to keep everyone in character yet write the past lives so that they almost seem the same... even if they are so very differnt
o chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
Brilliant, haunting writing - a fine twist on the difficult characters and a way with words that excites and entices. Thank you for this wonderful piece of work.
crystalgardian chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
AMAZING! You could be a pro author, this is amazing. I love it, it could be it's own manga. XD i hope you post more stories soon.
To Sink Into Silence chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
-clap clap-

It's all over, how sad. Congrats on getting it done though.

:D
Misbetown chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
I absolutely adore your MTNN works. You are an amazing writer, and words cannot describe how much I envy your abilities. How you perfectly capture their personalities, emotions... it's, well, brilliant! I really can't wait to see your updates.
kabusakuGirl chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
What a beautifully done chapter (as always). I love how you connect everyone at some point in some way.

Are you going to do one with Neuro or someone else? Please update soon‼
aleen-chan chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
omg! this chapter almost made me cry ;A; TT so sweet 3 I love it! keep up with the awesome job!
To Sink Into Silence chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
I really like how this is told and how all the people are somehow connected. It's always sort of shocking who it really is. :D Please continue!