Reviews for Trek Among the Stars
highlander348 chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
You suck for not updating.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
I can't wait to get to the after-action reaction, either! This story seems so fun!
Dream's Abyss chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
So, are the people the "artifacts" that they are supposed to get?
peruser chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Isn't Tattooine a planet from the Star Wars Universe? Or, do I just have that wrong. So, I'm thinking that it takes a lot of power to create a new hellmouth. I'm guessing that Xander will arrive to try and help Buffy, something goes wrong, and somehow that power blows Xander into the future? Good guess? Bad? I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Firefly-chan chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
I really looking forward to the next chapter, i can't wait to see how you get xander into the future. Please get more out as soon as you can!
Obsidius chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
hmm ok interesting so far but still really umm... vague. when is a plot going to develope? Cause so far I really don't see one. Least not much of one. How does xander end up in the future? who goes with him? and why? Fans wanna know. Ya know.
Gwen chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
This looks like a wonderful new idea. I hope that you can update soon.
Villain x Hero chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
I am such a Spirk fan, but I like the idea of Xander/Spock. Exciting! Can't wait for next chapter.
la-andy chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Truly an original story. Can't wait to read when Xander gets on the Enterprise

Even though I love KirkxSpock with all my heart, the idea of Spock (who is my favorite, sorry Kirk!) with Xander makes me jump of joy :), so please *puppy dog eyes* update soon?
Achtael chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Hey there,

I recently read your story. I think its a great idea, but apperantly your not in the mood to write it (as it is now september and you wrote it in june) what a shame. I really wanted to know were this is heading. But thamks for something new.

Achtael
Queenie chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Okay, so I have a soft spot for crossovers. And Kirk. And Xander. And I know I'm not done this yet, so this isn't an actual, like, review. All you need to know is that I think this is awesome. You should also know, as this is the whole point of me coming out of lurkerdom, is that I saw the 'Tattooine', and well. Had a fangirl moment. Just so you know. Great inclusion, there.

Ehem.
cunneware chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
I really like your story line, and you write both Xander and the Enterprise-crew in a most believable (and amusing) way. Please continue!
Basia Orci chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
This is an interesting idea for a crossover. I look forward to the next chapter.
Calmest Card chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Poor jim, Be careful what you wish for! hee... Please continue I want to see where this will go. Are the Hostages Xander and some of his girls?
Nkundra chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Keeping it in house, not informing people exactly whats going on by leaving out pertinent information? Hm...That all sounds familiar, kinda like the watchers council or someone similar yeah?

I'm glad to see you update, I was getting a bit worried! I'm excited to see whats gonna happen so update soon! I've got this awesome feeling that when our heroes meet for the first time I'm gonna be grinning like an idiot for a long while!