Reviews for Trek Among the Stars
Marsetta chapter 2 . 3/25
Twas amazing, awesome, neccissary for living life... Only one thing wrong here, it hasn't been updated in six and a half years.
Why is this?
I need to know what happens next!
Mars
highlander348 chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
You suck for not updating.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
I can't wait to get to the after-action reaction, either! This story seems so fun!
Dream's Abyss chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
So, are the people the "artifacts" that they are supposed to get?
peruser chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Isn't Tattooine a planet from the Star Wars Universe? Or, do I just have that wrong. So, I'm thinking that it takes a lot of power to create a new hellmouth. I'm guessing that Xander will arrive to try and help Buffy, something goes wrong, and somehow that power blows Xander into the future? Good guess? Bad? I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Firefly-chan chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
I really looking forward to the next chapter, i can't wait to see how you get xander into the future. Please get more out as soon as you can!
Obsidius chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
hmm ok interesting so far but still really umm... vague. when is a plot going to develope? Cause so far I really don't see one. Least not much of one. How does xander end up in the future? who goes with him? and why? Fans wanna know. Ya know.
Gwen chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
This looks like a wonderful new idea. I hope that you can update soon.
Villain x Hero chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
I am such a Spirk fan, but I like the idea of Xander/Spock. Exciting! Can't wait for next chapter.
la-andy chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Truly an original story. Can't wait to read when Xander gets on the Enterprise

Even though I love KirkxSpock with all my heart, the idea of Spock (who is my favorite, sorry Kirk!) with Xander makes me jump of joy :), so please *puppy dog eyes* update soon?
Achtael chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Hey there,

I recently read your story. I think its a great idea, but apperantly your not in the mood to write it (as it is now september and you wrote it in june) what a shame. I really wanted to know were this is heading. But thamks for something new.

Achtael
Queenie chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Okay, so I have a soft spot for crossovers. And Kirk. And Xander. And I know I'm not done this yet, so this isn't an actual, like, review. All you need to know is that I think this is awesome. You should also know, as this is the whole point of me coming out of lurkerdom, is that I saw the 'Tattooine', and well. Had a fangirl moment. Just so you know. Great inclusion, there.

Ehem.
cunneware chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
I really like your story line, and you write both Xander and the Enterprise-crew in a most believable (and amusing) way. Please continue!
Basia Orci chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
This is an interesting idea for a crossover. I look forward to the next chapter.
Calmest Card chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Poor jim, Be careful what you wish for! hee... Please continue I want to see where this will go. Are the Hostages Xander and some of his girls?