Reviews for Awkward
Sb30 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Well for one, I 100% agree with anamariewrites, you did eonderful on everything! Everything! I really hope there is a sequel, I loved this story :)
Megumi Inoue chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Not most people can write second person well. Well done with this, I hope you make a sequel with it being Kakashi's turn! Thank you.
LunarSky chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I fell in love with pairing a lone time ago and absolutely loved this story. You and your beta did a great job. I can only hope you write more stories including KakaObi.

Much love,

LunarSky
MiataCatashi chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was amazing! Well written, double spellchecked, all five senses weaseled in, in character and everything! What can I say? i just read a Kakobi story with 13 reviews and it wasn't nearly as good as this, which makes me kinda mad right now.

This story was hilarious! I loved it! And I favorites this to show my love X3!
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I liked it.
Literastiel chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
dat was god yup yup
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I WANNA BE MARY SUE!
animechaser chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
i think it's beautifully pulled off. Second person is quite tricky, you have to reel them in but keep it known it's Obito's view and KakaObi. Yeah, i think you nailed that. And all the emotional development is good, realistic if i ever knew what that was like. And this is like inspirational smutt, you could like defend it intelluctaully as art! -instead of smut. Speaking of which this was just like a smutt one-shot, if you can manage something like this but with a heavy plot -maybe some speech too, i think it could benifit it, especially if it fits in well- it would be orgasmic!

Plus i think fanfic needs more KakaObi. Oh, there were a few mistakes but i think that's called for. In second person finding them must be a bitch.

Yeah, welldone. XD
abarai-kun chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
O_O -nosebleed- that was amazing, I loved it!
anamariewrites chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Second Person is probably my least favorite point-of-view and it's been my experience that most people aren't too good at it. So usually I stay away. But you, my dear, reeled me right in, your summary was intriguing and when I started to read I was so pleasantly surprised.

Your narrative voice and grasp of the character is fantastic. It was so much fun to be able to see what Obito is thinking at the exact moment he's thinking it, tangents aside. :D

I think you definitely achieved thirteen-year-old boyspeak. This was great, seriously.
Arashi-Kumo chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
*nosebleed* Excuse the excessive bleeding, 3 this story! Great job!
FreaKiki chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
OMG! This is so amazing! I dont even like Naruto, but i lovve this! It is amazingly written and your Beta is a fantastic editer and bff! lol