Reviews for Chuck vs the Child
baldcoder chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Interesting one shot.
Purrum chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Very clever, I enjoy tales that Chuck didn't morph into some kind of super spy. As for Sarah I think it was on the cards that a new career was beckoning. Four years on you could work with what you created.
Q for quality.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This was good. (: I liked it. :D Great job!
kayluc chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
great start.:)
RIPBryceLarkin chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Interesting plot and enjoyed it a lot. Hope you continue it and congrats on your first fic!
NickyR chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
please please please tell me you plan on writing more to this. this is the first sperm donation and sarah coming back and now shes in the FBI fanfic i have read. I like where your going with this, and i would love to read more!
Rac2873 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Nice. I was wondering how Chuck had a child. But then when you explained it made all sense. The Truck the baby seat. Nice you had me going for a while. I was like WTH. Now it all makes sense. Pretty Cool that he waited the whole time.
JKArcanus chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This is really really good. They are both very in character and I love the physical and emotional growth that is apparent in Chuck. The life he has prepared for them in her absense sounds fantastic. I also really like Sarah becoming an FBI agent. I don't think I've read that before, but it makes good sense. She gets to continue use her highly qualified skill set sans the less pleasant aspects of seduction and cover and no more lies. I can definitely see them sprouting a lovely family from this life. Stories that have them both in the CIA still with kids raising them in that world just doesn't seem realistic or safe and I don't enjoy them much becasue there is far too much unnecessary angst borught about by the very circumstnaces in which they are written. I will concede ones written for humor instead of taken seriously in this context can be quite enjoyable, but now I'm off topic. Anyway, I usually hate story that rip them apart for years, but this is def one of the better executed ones. I'm always curious with the various ways people justify it. The two usual suspects being one of them has to hide from the govenrment for however long and the other being her contract date. The later (which was used here) intrigues me the most, since the amount of time apart never seems to make sense based on it. She had been in the CIA for 10 years already when she and Chuck met, and they were together for two years. No in my mind, her contract would have been up at 10 years and she just has the option of stayin on from there until she decided to quit. That's how alot of places work. but if she was still under contract, it would likely be no more than a 15 year contract which would give her at most 3 more years. That said, a contract isn't magical. you can break a contract. There are legal repercussions, of course, but I would think that those would be acceptable to her if it meant she didn't have to leave against her will.

Anyway, I highly approve, nice work!
Armadilloi chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Nice, succinct and to the point.

You did in a few words what it would take me 5k to do.

Bravo