Reviews for The Fame
EmmaTownsend chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
Just read all this fic and I think its great I hope you continue with it.
mangamania chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
just when it was getting good it ended! :..(

plz update soon! i certainly hope that when buffy and angel fall in love buffy divorces oliver. speaking of oliver, what season/ episodes was he in i don't remember him?
angelsbabe315 chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
I love this story and it's been awhile since I've had time to come back and read it. Now that I have, I hope you'll be able to update it very soon so I can keep reading!
RionaleprechaunwingsGallagher chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Must keep updating this...need more AU Bangel.
cluelessangel85 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
*hugs you tight* welcome back! so great to see an update.

can't wait to see what comes next
romanceaholic chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Sounds like hubby Oliver is jealous of wife's fame. Always trying to out do her. Who knows if he is working tonight or if he out with someone else? Left in quite a hurry from dinner with no consideration as to how his family would get home. Looks like he took the car and driver. Very selfish too. Glad Buffy ran into Angel and he offered Buffy and Rose a ride home. Appears to be a little late for an audition or business meeting to me.
Kay8abc chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Angel, rescuing damsels in distress since 1997.
ba2006 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
loved this chapter :)
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
she will.
Angellufy chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
So, there is a seed of love already there. However, I hope that this Oliver guy just get out of the picture before any BA action. He seems such an ass!

I'll be waiting for more.
Sweetmaj010 chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
nice story
SMGbest chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Oh, I don't believe my eyes! A new chapter! Excellent chapter, great story!

I think Oliver so often leaves Buffy and Rose not because of work ... perhaps he has a mistress, that bastard! I hope Buffy and Oliver marriage willn't last long.

I don't think it fits Buffy's image, but it would be really interesting (unusual) if she's cheating Oliver with Angel still being married.

I don't know why, but I imagine Oliver as Ryan Phillippe, ha-ha! (probably because he was filmed with Sarah Gellar and cheating his wife)/

I look forward to update))
Boreanaz-Girl1991 chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
GOOD CHAPTER UPDATE SOON X
blue talith chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
I rather like reading this emotion ladened story a lot! And I do hope the author will be able to presently update it!
madkin chapter 4 . 4/26/2011