Reviews for The Fame
Yavanna80 chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
Aaaargh! Don't leave me this way! Will Oliver become a drunken moron, forcing Buffy to divorce him? I think he's an arrogant and utterly selfish dork who doesn't deserve Buffy's love... Bangel totally rocks and Belle&Edward cannot for their life compare to them. No offense to Belle&Edward shippers.
tvdtwilight101 chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
I love it! Your writing is amazing! Thanks so much for making my day with this! Please update soon? :)
romanceaholic chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Buffy met Giles to audition the male lead for her new film. Many actors attempted to screen test for the role. None of them were any good. The last one was Angel. When Buffy did the scene where the hero declares his love for her character, Angel was marvelous. Real feelings behind the lines and great chemistry between Buffy and Angel. Buffy and Giles discussed casting and she said Angel was the best. When she left her husband Oliver was on the first floor waiting for her. Oh goody hopefully he's sober at this time.
angelsbabe315 chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
I love this story and I still do! Please update very soon! Can't wait to see where this goes!
ba2006 chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
yup it has definitly been over a year since you updated.

im gonna have to re read this again to remember the fic, but good chapter
Kay8abc chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
I love this fic, especially Rose. I can't wait to see what idiotic move Oliver pulls. I like how you introduced Angel into the mix.

-Kate
Boreanaz-Girl1991 chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
great fic update soon xx
Angellufy chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Keep going! I am just curious if BA will have an affair.
cluelessangel85 chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
loved it
kira chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
Good Job. But, I hope you don't make Buffy out to be a slut who falls in love with her coworker even though she's married. If Oliver had donesomething first, like say cheating on her ad that's why hewasn't answering her calls, then its different. I think you should develop oliver's character more and his relationship to the fanfic before focusing solely on Angel and Buffy. Keep Updating!I will read it no matter what direction it takes.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
i'm still here
NinaGrace chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
Great chapter!

I already didn't expect to update this story. Please go ahead, very interesting.

It's a pity that Buffy's marriage was unhappy, especially because Rose, I hope it willn't an scandalous divorce. But Buffy and Angel feel the chemistry isn't only in the movie. More scenes Buffy & Angel!

I really like 'Bring Me To Life' too. There is something attractive and original in the stories human world, where Buffy has a past, a child, to her relationship with Angel.

I look forward to update))
angelsemily chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
This is great. Please update soon, can't wait to read more.
paris chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
So so happy you updated! Please continue!
dkwr07 chapter 4 . 11/18/2010