Reviews for The Fame
Kay8abc chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Once again another gem I will just have to wait for. I really like this story so far, especially how well you humanize the characters.

romanceaholic chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Buffy is not a happy person in her private life. Her husband sounds like a jerk. Is her jealous of her success? Is this why he works so much? Buffy is excited about the role of Belinda. Having lots of celebrating at the Hell Mouth. Is Oliver really shooting a scene or is he cheating on her.
Nana25 chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
cant wait4 the next chapter
angelsbabe315 chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
I like this story! Can't wait for Angel to start firing things up! Update!
paris chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
soo god! more please!
ba2006 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
intresting fic :)

BA forever
blue talith chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Oh, I LIKE the way this story is starting out! Yet, what's up with her hubby, Oliver? Eagerly looking for updates!

Keep cool!
White-Horse186 chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Love it! I like the thought of Giles being a director. Right now I really don't like that Oliver, hopefully Angel will change things when he comes. Update soon!
Esmerada007 chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
great stor but WHERE is angel..

i can't wait until you put him in

great fic
jaymartinez chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Ah yes! I've been waiting on this update! Lol. I hope you introduce Angel. Especially since your doing Buffy in first person, man I can't wait to read what her reaction will be to the dark, broody guy. It'll be awesome if you consider making Angel way mysterious like he was in the beginning of BTVS.
dkwr07 chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
great story. cant wait for the next chapter. please update soon.
angelsbabe315 chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
I can't wait to see where this will go. Update when you get the chance.
irisadoresjade chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Cool! Can't wait till the two meet.
Audrey-Rose716 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I like the plot for this story. It has a lot of potential. I really hope you update soon though!
romanceaholic chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Story line has potential. Looking forward to seeing how it pans out. You have portrayed the characters. Please write more and update when you can.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »