Reviews for Cloak and Dagger
tanseynz chapter 15 . 7/25
Oh no! I can't believe you've left us on a crumbling cliff edge. I really love this story, your OC's as well as your take on the canon ones, and your plotting is just superb! The Enterprise outlawed - astounding.
Excellent story. While I don't normally read incomplete stories, your writing is so good I made an exception. I'm sorry that real life got in the way of your finishing it, and hope that some day things will smooth out for you. If you can ever finish this, I'll be waiting to read it. God bless you.
Cera chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
This story is so well-written and full of suspense - and the cliffhanger at the end is just plain evil. How I wish to know what twist you'll bring next. I shall gladly await the day, when there is a next chapter. If there is... ._. *sigh*
abandonded1 chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
Ahh this was just getting good I hope you finish this some time or another.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
You did not updated this story for a long time. Is there a chance that you will finish it, I think it is definitively worth it
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
Fun story...Can't wait for the next chapter.
ellequoi chapter 15 . 5/15/2011
Aaah what a suspenseful place to be left off at! This story was so thrilling the whole way through, and I loved the conspiracy involved. The characterisation was also truly fantastic; this may be one of my favourite Kirks in fics yet. Very dramatic and suspenseful and altogether a brilliant read! I really hope that you do get a chance to continue the story soon (or if not, could I at least know what has a tractor beam on them?).
moonbird chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
Yeah, I know I am probably bothering you know.

It's been a really long time, but I just want to ask if you have stopped writing all together.

And if that is so, I want to tell you what a truly great shame that is.

I became a fan of yours all the way back with the "Homerun Series."

I believe it's three years ago now that I read them, and I still remember them! they are that good, even though not even your best fic, because you became better as you moved a long.

You have a true gift in story telling, not only linger in emotions but setting up a story. And it's honestly a true shame if you don't use that.

Hell, you should write for television if I had it my way. because your stories are engaging, intrequing and develops your characters in interesting and honest ways.

I honestly hope you will get back to it one day, or that you are going to send me a message telling me that you are writing by it's original instead of fan-ficition..

Because write you differently should.

What is it we call it when a gifted pianist sits around and don't play the piano for years? We call it a total vaste and a tragedy.

You can most differently write, and it's not everyone who actually can, despite having posted tons of fan-fictions, it does not equal being able to write, you are. so pleas, don't stop.
dawn2dusk247 chapter 15 . 8/3/2010
awesome story! Incredible character depth and the story is detailed, cohesive, and completely engrossing! Looking forward to more :)
Shao7 chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
please update!
Fallonaiya Sedai chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
I always thought it strange how ships/ planets would always have a breathable atmosphere, similar gravity to earth, yada yada yada. Good idea changing it up! This is a really great story so far.
Lori Jean chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
It looks like it has been so much time pasted since this story had been updated. I am so sorry about it . I had found the first true tale that carries the series friendship through. I really enjoyed this and wish it had continued.
Lori Jean chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
So far I really like this story.
WickedBlue chapter 15 . 6/3/2010
Another amazing story from you. I love it. It would be great to read more, but I just read on your profile page that you're going through a difficult time at the moment.

I hope everything will go better for you soon even if you decide to never finish this fic. You so made my day with your mind-blowing fics.

Take your time and don't worry, we will still be here, when or if you decide to come back to write more on this story.
WickedBlue chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
"After you" hehe, looks like both, me and Jim wouldn't put it past Spock to render him unconscious with a well placed nerve pinch at this time :)