Reviews for Pretty Girl
Axarchi1996 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
I really enjoyed this :) but Tidus and Roxas? That was a surprise ~lolz~ Are you still going to update this ? ihope you do :)
Music and NightShades chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Erm. I'm feeling kind of mized about this one, but good so far ]

Keep up the good work~
Rocking Phillip chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
poor little Roxie
Tsuki Mei chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
NEXT ONE! o.e and i swear just because you liked my story doesn't mean i wont kill you if you make me wait to long o.o axel and roxas BELONG TOGETHER!
Cleonhart chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
OH OH MAKE HIM BE CHEATING WITH A BITCHY SELPHIE! *nods* i dun like her, and i know alot of ppl who don't like her either. I think the stories sweet, keep up the good work and plz update soon ya? :3
nyxtorii chapter 2 . 12/16/2009

btw this fic is gonna be really good i think! I aready love Axel, but can you do some chapters in his POV too?

and ew i just dont like tidus or hayner at all lol,iunno why...

but roxas dating tidus is just wrong to begin with . Next chapter Roxas leaves him hahahah! right?
PhoenixDash chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
It's great! But still it's just so sad that Roxas can't muster up and leave him. Still, if he had, he would probably not meet Axel and we wouldn't have this wonderful story to read. So in a sense I guess we should feel lucky that he hasn't left him yet. Please update as soon as you can! I really want to read the next chapter, but if you need; take you time!

So, until next time our paths cross!

Sorry, but I'm in school and thereby can't log in on my account.
Die in a hole with Penguins chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
I Cant Wait For Roxas To Break Up With Tidus! This Story Is Great!
reddoggie chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
glad you allow anonymous reviews! and i checked out the pretty girl video you talked about and i loved it! i already reviewd but i just thought id tell you i liked the vid! iam chitomydog youtube! not like that matters, but anyways! i loved your story keep writing please~!QQXXDC
DigiDestined of Balance chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Whoa, that's amazing! How'd Axel freakin' know? I kept saying that to myself. Poor Roxas, thankfully, you increased my DISlike of Hayner even more. He's kinda selfish. Thank you!

That was good. I like Akuroku most, and i don't even know why. i can't see almost ANYONE in the KH series being straight, and everyone does Akuroku. It kinda grew on me, and I'd have to say that I woves this one as well! :3

DD of B

(DigiDestined of Balance)
reddoggie chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
i liked, and i hope roxas will dump hayner cause hes so not worth it. keep writing plaese!QQ
Bonfiore'sGirl chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Hey triple F! This is a good thing you've got going here. It has tons of potential. Can't wait to see where it goes. Please continue!
DoctorGleeWolf chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
wow, i like it! It's super cute with them being like, depressed and stuff... Please update soon! D

Bloodiemondei chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
HAYNER! THAT JERK! And i had to laff at Axels clothes! LAWLZ!
Bloodiemondei chapter 1 . 6/4/2009