Reviews for Angel War
DaCleaner chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
For God's Sakes Please Finish This Beautifully Crafted And Immersing Piece Of Yours! Please! XD

I like this very much. Had a similar idea to yours, post-3I with the "expanded knowledge" thing, thought much more confined and certainly without the coma part, about 4-5 months ago. It's still in the works though... student life is very busy :D
I always wanted to post a fic chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Keep it up. A well written and detailed fic.
Loco77 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Spanish: bueno la historia es interesante , m... por mi creo que seria mejor que el Eva 01 de alguna manera vuelva del espasio, ya que 1: esta el alma de Yui ikari , 2: el eva se combirtio como un dio al igual que si Piloto , entonses shinji tendria mas poder ejje, 4: y asuka T.T donde esta el romanse con mi asukita y shinji xD!

Cambiando a modo pervertudo

O_O I'm kinda speechless D
Dr Grimm chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Now that was awesome.
SEEKER452 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
that was good it made lol i like the new Eva that cool
SolidJJ chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Ok long chapters are fucking great! I'm into it and I like where this is going, never really seen something like this before. So where the hell is the great Asuka langley Soryu? He didn't dream of puming her brains out for nothing. He needs to get some of the thoughts that was in his head and make them happen. So where the hell is she? Looking good keep up the great work. Can't wait to se more.