Reviews for They Work Out
Queen Marimo chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Very good story ..though i doubt this would actually happen in the manga/anime but it's good to dream... LOL At Nnoitra

"You kill the shit outta that thing, Satsugai." and

"'Sup bitch." I don't know why but those lines are my fav.

I'm glad everything worked out in the end :)
tinaturner chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I...LOVE...THIS...STORY...I canjust imagine how the kids look and orihime and norita and so on, great work really, down to the last detail..
SnakeyLobve chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
OMG I loved this so much! It ended absolutely amazingly 3. I already loved NnoitraxOrihime, but this made me love it even more! Im so glad everything worked out and there was a happy ending for everyone :D Just amazing!
nephilim379 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was a really sweet story! It felt odd at first, thinking of Nnoitra and Orihime together, but when I kept reading this it just started to feel 'right'.

Good job on writing an excellent one-shot!
desiccated-hearts chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Aww a really nice story ending xx well done!
pharitse chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That was an unusually happy ending, I still enjoyed it thoroughly! You have to have happiness sometimes!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Loved the fic from beginning to end. I do think they should have kept Tesla around. Every family should have a baby-sitter that devoted.

Near the end, though, I really liked the idea of Mayuri glaring at his daughter's boyfriend. It's probably one of very few normal fatherly reactions that man has. Not to mention to positive effect on Nemu when her father goes from complaining about how worthless she is all the time to ranting about how he made her perfect and there is no way that man, or any man, is good enough for her.
GeneralCuster chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Before I read this story I had a hard time seeing NnoitraxOrihime outside of a rape scenario. But this fic made me believe. Good writing!
PiFace314 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That's so great! I loved it! Although NnoitraxOrihime is kinda creepy... but it was really sweet in the end!
My Seven Sins Of Love chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
You should comtinue this, it's really good! ,..,
Mean Faol Banrigh chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow... That is, by far one of the best NnoiHime fics I've ever read...
thefirstespada chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I love this stroy i love how you wrote it, i love how you made the characters act, and Nnoitra with kids, kids as violent as he is pure genius good job
cheeky half-demon chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Omigosh, this was so sweet! :D There aren't enough nice Nnoitra fics and this was so awesome!
the maiden of the black moon chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
wow could you maybe write a second chapter to this i like this one
z.ombie-huntress chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Aw, this was really good. They were right. Things worked out. And very well.

I like how you told the story! It was really good and I like Nnoitra's children. :)