Reviews for The Seven Heartbreaking Chapters of Her Life
mp08 chapter 7 . 4/15
this story is ahhhmaazzzinggg!. it really made me cry. but can you at least add another chap. pretty pretty pls. *insert doggy eyes* well if you ant, but pls.
Unknown One chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
A story of sadness which brings tears to the eyes and is inspirational. Thank you. :)
xXTo-TheBeautiful-SeraphimXx chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Oh my god.. oh my gof.. I cried a lot! How could u do this to me?..u msde me cry :'( .. your story is amazing, it's only 7 chapters but it was awesome... I really like it, I cried alot on her b-day and im listening to taylor swift's fifteen while reading ur story.. hahaha! U know ur right about this love thingy, ur story is realistic :)) thanks for sharing this wonderful story of urs, I hope this story will be an exmample that dont easily trust or believe if anyone says 'I love you' .. because a word without work is not sincere :))) soo thanks.. we owe u not just one but a thousand.
Moon chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
I can't explain my feelings for this story... it was so so so touching. It made me feel a rush of pain and sadness for Mikan and I could empathize with her. In short I loved it! You are an amazing author! Just continue writing.
MitsukaiYuki chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
A slap in the face by the reality of love.
I didn't cry but I'm still so moved by this! You're right, it's disney's fault that many of us grew up believing in happily ever afters and that love is sunshine and rainbows but you know what? We would never believe them in the first place if we didn't want to.

I was hesitant to read this but then I saw the reviews about how much you explained the reality of love and that's when I made up my mind. :)) This will definitely be added to my favorites!
Meepyonnee chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
Damn. This is such a fucking good story. I still have fucking goosebumps and I still have fucking tears running down my cheeks. Damn. Fuck. Ugh. I no longer have words to type.
Shai Moe chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
I was brought here with the longeeest review of your guest in SYHRB c: youre really awesome! :)
Closet lover chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
It was amazing! Just simply brilliant! It even made me cry...a masterpiece!
Ikutolovesme chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
love it!
Aquamarine Cherry Blossom-chan chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
I... I cried.
because this is true.
because people never realize what they have until it's gone.
and gosh okay. i love you. i love you for writing this story.
thank you for writing such a beautiful story, i love this to death.
-Marine-chan
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
What is wrong with Natsume?! What is with the whole marry thing? Why did Sumire break up with him but is still with him in a way? Just wondering...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
What?!So Natsume is just using her!
meLOVES'NATSUME chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
stupid, selfish natsume...too late for him..Mikan's gone..hope she's gonna find someone better.!
lkcrimsonraven chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
komaeda chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
cries it's so sad and cute and wow i hope that sometime she and natsume get together because bAbies