Reviews for More Than
AliyahNCIS chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
aww...that was so sad! as always, i love when a writer gives Jenny and Gibbs the chance they never got on the show to be together. i hate that Jenny was sick though. anyhow, great job with the story! i loved all of the different parts :)
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
Oh my goodness. That last line was brilliant. And I had to tell you that. :)
babygurl0506 chapter 15 . 11/13/2009
this last chapter was beautiful.
jibbsfan101 chapter 15 . 11/13/2009
that is so sweet... i have tears in my eyes as i think about it...naw! i love it :)
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 15 . 11/12/2009
oh man... very sad chapter, but very good nonetheless.

congrats on finishing high school!
aserene chapter 15 . 11/12/2009
Beautifully done, I'm not sure I want the end of this story to come, I'm guessing it doesn't end happily.
elflordsmistress chapter 15 . 11/12/2009
This was extremely sad - but truly gorgeous in the emotions that it laid out.

In the frankness and in the raw honesty from both parties.

Part of me hopes you will stop here - although I will keep reading if you do not.

ellie

xx
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 14 . 9/26/2009
what is d&m exactly? good chapter, though, follows on from the last one and clears the air nicely.
aserene chapter 14 . 9/26/2009
So I just finished my LSAT exam...this was so what I needed. Thank you!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 13 . 9/25/2009
i like how you covered jen's feelings over gibbs' past with shannon. it's so sweet that he really is rebuilding the house.
aserene chapter 13 . 9/25/2009
Very sweet! i love it!
Regina Locksley Mills chapter 12 . 9/16/2009
awe cute maybe a fluffly little epilogue then maybe pwease?
Aly chapter 12 . 9/15/2009
This is good. And being a sap isn't bad. :) You should continue. It's a good story.
aserene chapter 12 . 9/15/2009
Beautiful! Excellent work here!

And of course you should continue!

But I'm addicted to fluff, so I might not be the most reasonable person on this.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 12 . 9/15/2009
so the house still burns... much better way for it to go, however. so glad no one ended up dead but the russian lady.