Reviews for Time Warp
juli93 chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
i love this story

it's really amazing

can't wait for the next chapter
lola chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
loved it
lola chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
great chapter!
Pinenut13 chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
good story..update soon..merry christmas!
musicinme chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
I just found this, and I love it. The idea of the story is awesome, it's so unique and unlike anything else I've read before. Crime drama is so good, and you're doing a great job with it. I really like Troy and Gabriella's bond. I really hope you continue, it's so good!
Persephone Lemonade chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
I just caught up and I loved the whole thing. I love the darkness, if that's the right word, it has. I'm very interested in this case and how it's connected to Gabriella's case because I'm positive that they are. And I have a feeling that she's going to remember everything. You're doing a fantastic job with it! Update soon!
runninequalslife chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
So I know I'm ungodly late on this review, like almost a month, but I guess it's better than nothing... erm right?

Anyways, I actually just finished In The Woods a few hours ago, and I had to go back and read this right away because I can completely see why you jumped on this plotline. I'm really excited to see where you take this and the parallels to the story, but mostly I'm curious about the ending and how you're going to spin it. Actually... I'm just curious about the whole thing.

Onto this chapter and the work that matters, YOURS. I aboslutely love Troy's personality, well Gabriella's too, but I love how Troy has a sarcastic edge to him. I love their relationship right now too, they're best friends. They're friendship right now is so defined, so awesome and I love the way you've written it. I like the twist of Scott being Cooper's son. I have a feeling he's gonna cause some tension between the two sometime.

Anyways, I owed this to you a long time ago, but I think it's awesome and if you get time to update in the near future when time is given to you, it would be absolutely amazing.
emmalouisexx chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Looks like Troy is getting jealous of Scott. There seems to be something between Troy & Scott. I don't know is it because Troy doesn't like him being so close to Gabriella or if they have a past together. Looking forward to the next update.
LeshaMichelle chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
cnt wait till da nxt 1! luvs it
Midnight113 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Cool story, and very well written. It's definitely different which is a good thing. I've really enjoyed it so far and can't wait for more!
lovinzacefron93 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
oh no no no!

do NOT let her get with Scott please!

i was hopin troyella gettin together soon]
GirlyGirl4life chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Great chapter!

please update really soon!
kristenkay0606 chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
great chapter! can't wait for more! troy getting jealous over scott was fun to read. i'm starting to really like this troy!
Gigless chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
Hmm Troy's a bit jelous

cant wait till the next update, good job!
GStarrahhxx72 chapter 3 . 7/3/2009