Reviews for Quietus
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Royce was only important to himself and his mother. The precious King name will die out now and the family will no longer exist. It seems that the family history was marrying for looks and not for love, can you imagine after the sacrifices that his mother must have made, just how bad she feels now? The dress must have had blood on it! What a mystery to her family! First, the wedding dress is in her room. Then it disappears! Next the dress comes back, probably with blood on it. Finally, her family discovers that Royce King died last night, in a room with a foot thick door (that was SHATTERED), along with his guards. All had many (if not all)of their bones broken.
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Hmm. I don't know why I thought that this was French from the summary. LOL. I think this is my favourite Twilight one-shot from you :)
Not Like the Other Souls chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Very eerie...I liked it. ;-)
Book2romantic chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Interesting discovery about the characters. I had never tried to pick Royce.

Did you see New Moon yet?
RisingfromtheAshes chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Boo to Royce!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
happy birthday, even if it was a while ago now.

and i totally freaked when i saw the new moon trailer as well... cannot wait!

this was good, you had me feeling really sorry for Royce quite a lot of the time, but also like he was just thinking up excuses for himself. every time i felt like he really meant anything he said, like the regrets and stuff he'd follow it up with something else that made me hate him more.

rosalie was terrifying, so powerful and so so scary. i like that the wedding dress was supposed to have been hers, and that she returned it to her family afterwards, kind of like saying goodbye.

really really good.