Reviews for Leader of Men
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 1/7
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
july311986 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
wow. I have read a lot of fanfictions, but this one actually made me cry jut a little. This is so beautiful. Thank you
Zamana21 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Beautiful.

Thank you.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
They work well together, this Harry and Draco—an isolated unit among everybody else.
Narian chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Fantastic. I usually don't read one-shots, much less angsty one-shots but you've been recommended so many times I just had to read your fics. I loved this. Thank you!
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I'm not sure if I've left a review saying how beautiful this is. In its own strange, maddening way. You're my favorite Harry Potter author, just letting you know. (: Great job, as usual
lilz54 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Well done!
MenadaVox chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Hello Lomonaaeren! More than a year ago I requested permission to translate several of your stories that was granted. Finally I got LoM done and beta-ed. I have posted it (with proper disclaimers) on (a LJ-like resource) and on . I will email you the links and a banner. But I still can't post it here on FF due to ErrorType2. So the question is - how have you managed to post your most recent story around it?
mistress0of0sin chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This was a really creative and awesome story! It was a real pleasure to read, its so rare to find such good stories on this site.
veneya chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
awesome an usual!:D
Nihtingale chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This is intense
purplerawr chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oh, I hate it when Ron dies in stories :( but apart from that this was immensely good! (And even Ron's death was written about well, even if it saddened me!) That was definitely, definitely a dark fic, but an amazing one too!

- purplerawr
SolemnXAngel chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
When I wasn't able to check my email that often, I missed out on a lot of your stories... I regret it too! XD Another well written story, who wouldn't guessed? lol

-AceDSP
ChocolateMilk2 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Awesomesauce stuff.
Atira7 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I'm surprised that I liked it as much as I did even though it was so dark :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »