Reviews for Doctors are Dicks
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
ITS FUNNY BECAUSE WHEN I WAS READING THIS STORY- I was listening to cough syrup by Young the Giant XD IT WAS GREAT! It definitely made me laugh at loud OML.
Kurosaki224 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
This story...It is...I mean...It's just...FANTASTIC! :DDD
ccase13 chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
This is a very interesting idea that Uriel took Dean's guardian angel away before Sam was killed at Cold Oak. She would have had to guard Sam in order to keep Dean safe.
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I have to say that you have nailed Dean with this exchange:

You mean naked girls are jumping off buildings? Dean asked. "and you didn't wake me up?"

Sam smiled, he knew he had Dean in his net then.

"What are we waiting for?" Dean grabbed his overnight bag and headed for the motel room door. "Let's go save the naked chicks"

~~~

I've read this before but this made me stop and grin. I can so picture this coming out of his mouth. I'll try to be a good reader and reply more in depth at the end.

Stephanie
casammy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I have returned to read his recapitulation and stay very well! I am charmed with this history, dean always so overprotective and wounded sammy my favorites. Doing a marathon with his histories it will try to read the major quantity of possible them
Mystic25 chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
very good.

coming from the standpoint of a nurse, the terminology was great. and the interaction between sam and dean was very in character.

nice work.
Sparkiebunny chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Very nice story! :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
Great story and very interested in the end, but what about Sam's gardian angel doesn't he have one too? Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Another great chapter down, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
another fabulous chapter. Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Oh boy did you hit the hole please wait your turn thing on the head there. And the doctors lack of interest as well. Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
So happy I found this story can't wait for more. Thanks Nicole.
Youkaineko chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
haha, great story :) I love sick!Sam :D

Being from Atlanta myself, it really is irritating that everything is Peachtree something or other. XP (Actually, I'm from right next to Peachtree City even...)

Great job!
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
EXCELLENT JOB! I'm glad that Dean kicked that "doctors" ass! I kind of thought he just might. Nobody drops the ball on Sammy like that! LOVED IT! (:
Victoria chapter 5 . 7/10/2009