Reviews for Duty and Desire
jk chapter 22 . 7/16
I could live without so much alice in this story...gosh shes fucking annoying
jk chapter 12 . 7/15
and the truth comes out! LOL All the ladies in London are lacking but whores are ok! sounds to me that Edward has fucked no less then four whores...that might not seem like much...and it wouldn't be if it was simply the number of woman he had slept with ...but heres the thing...THIER WHORES. So his real number is more like 40. Its just makes him more used and gross.
shrugs
jk chapter 10 . 7/15
that's it? all that talk and all Edward does is threaten james? And here I thought Edward said he knew that james attacks unwilling females...guess Edward was lying.

I though it odd that Edward was so determined to seek out bella and dance with her...you know since hes been so adamant about not being involved with her because of her social standing.
Why is bella crying, surely shes not crying over a pompous asshole like Edward? after what he said at that first ball?
jk chapter 9 . 7/15
Edward is a fucking drama queen! He led me to believe that James had threatened or attacked alice...acted like it was priority number one to rid the world of james...but then I realized that surely james had done nothing wrong since Edward hasn't 1 already killed him, 2 hadn't had him arrested,3 has mentioned nothing about him up until this point. And surely if Edward...a wealthy gentleman of good moral standing knew that he had raped a girl he wouldn't have allowed the scoundrel to run about free and unchecked! Soooo why is he ALL OF A SUDDEN public enemy number one? Surely Edward knew that james would be around women since he us in fact free and unchecked...so whats the problem ALL OF A SUDDEN?
IM assuming that Edward used to frequent shady places with james? hmm? whore houses perhaps?
Edward told Emmett that his families actions have nothing to do with him (tanyas behavior) weird since Edward seems to be all about judgement and criticism. Edward has proven again and again that he is worried about appearances and how things will reflect upon him and his family so why would he give Emmett that advice...that what Tanya does not not reflect upon Emmett? even though it clearly does since em is the one is charge of Tanya. And all Edward seems to think about is appearances.
jk chapter 8 . 7/15
LOL I have gotten nothin from Edward except that he was brought up with wealth and comfort...and all of a sudden were supposed to believe that hes even capable of running someone through with a blade...and what fucking blade? I haven't read about one up to this point...and I sure have no proof that he could or would use it.
jk chapter 7 . 7/15
so nice of you to clear up Edward sexual history. He mentions that he is not unaware of female attentions as is a right of passage for fathers to bring their sons to whore houses but that he finds the practice distasteful...
ummmmm
soooo he fucks whores or not? or he did but now doesn't? which is it cause that was completely UNCLEAR
jk chapter 6 . 7/15
Edward was SOOO impressed by bellas "DEVOTION"...ummm really? she hung out with her sick sister for an evening and your sooooooooo fucking impressed?
god this is getting dumber and dumber by the second...you really need someone with a different view point then yourself to help edit this...cause it has potential to be good its just for me theres so many mistakes and I don't mean spelling!
Anyone else thinking its WAY to convenient for the story that all rose did was come from her house to his in the rain and suddenly she has this violent fever? I mean really? just like that? how far away is her house? ive walked in the rain,soaking wet...and yaaaa nothing...did I mention I lived in Alaska at the time? I spent hours swimming around in the ocean too...no violent fever that set in ...in just mere seconds! sooo dumb
and again Edward is sooo impressed with bella quick wit...which I found fucking lacking!
jk chapter 5 . 7/15
Edwards parents died about 6 years ago...you said alice was 11 when he got guardianship of her and now shes 17 so yes its been 6 years since they died...but he doesn't talk about them much because its sooooo painful...still? after 6 fucking years? really?

Edward asks bella " you came on foot?"
bella replies "yes...obviously"
and Edward thinks shes "stubborn and feisty"
tell me where would he get stubborn from in the reply that bella provided?
Don't make your characters come off as stupid!

I actually laughed! At your story! it was amazing...Edward goes on and on about the class of woman hes too marry but then I realized its all self imposed! its what my parents WOULD have expected...lol..yaaaaa ok Edward...except their fucking DEAD and your rich AND you can marry whoever you want sooooo really theres no issue except that your a complete fucking moron...so really this story is all MADE up angst...greeeeeaaat
jk chapter 4 . 7/15
soooo that was fucking stupid. He sees her and in two seconds is already kissing her and shes kissing him back? ya right! and he knows that shes perfect for him? ummm in two seconds you know that/? REALLY! and that whole shes a gentlemans daughter...im gonna go ahead and guess shes not! cause you made it so fucking obvious.
and that comment Edward made about bella? if I was bella id NEVER give that pos the time of day again
jk chapter 3 . 7/15
So first off, this story is obvious enough without alices "feelings" or sight or whatever. I don't really understand why you would include that in a human story...its so fucking unnessacary and I find it happens in a lot of human stories on here. Each time I come upon it it is no less irritating. Like I said UN FUCKING Needed. Second, in the early 1800's 17 is TOO old to have not "come out" I bet your waiting till shes 18 right? which is retarded since they didn't do that in the time period in which you are writing your fucking story
jk chapter 2 . 7/15
yaaaa I'm sure being fawned over and groped is such a huge burden for Edward...this isn't believable AT ALL
dorothybert chapter 30 . 3/6
nidszala chapter 30 . 2/13
I loved this story.
Its beautiful.
Intsu1 chapter 30 . 8/28/2015
You now how to spin a tale. I didn't much care for Edward at the beginning, but by the final chapter I loved both of them dearly. It is astounding how we can misinterpret and confound our senses when we enter into any type of relationship. Miscommunication is still the bane of mankind. Thank you for your wonderful story.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/25/2015
I love this ending much better!
1,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »