Reviews for Of Bread Crumbs and Flat Daddies
Gans chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Cutee. A bit rambly, but cute
Katreda chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Flat daddies really exist? I never knew.
Empress Scarlette chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
It's supposed to be a happy snippet, but you're able to give depth to it by making Cathy ask those questions. The additional stories of the flat daddies and the woman who lost her 'baby', plus her drunken mumblings about the previous war..they fit perfectly.

Meanwhile, I wonder if Quatre's going to auction his suit after this scene (reminds me of BOF). LOL! Nice oneshot!
miaka mouse chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
wow... amusing fic but still pretty deep.. what do you call someone who loses a sibling? so strange that no one has thought of that.. and the flat daddies.. very poignant image.. great work!
Pinkstriped-flamingo chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
LOL! Although I don't see Gu Jun Pyo in Quatre, Catherine is a potential anime counterpart of Geum Jan Di (In this fic, at least. Actually, I thought you'll add a flying kick scene in here because I know that's your favorite episode, but I think that'll be too much for Qball). Good job! My favorite parts are those when she asked what she's called if she loses her brother and Q's reflections. Nice to include 'flat daddies' and the story of the crazy woman. I hope you do a qxR someday.
j2040 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
though, i haven't seen boys over flowers yet, so i'm not sure if the korean version is like the Japanese one. Oh crap. And I only knew one actor from the series, Kim Bum. Hay... too bad...

BTW, We all knew too well that Cath's a bit angry with Quatre for dragging Trowa to the war. But it will not necessarily means that she would not like his personality. I love this one.

**faints due to flu**