Reviews for Perception
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Hm...I never thought of Rodney understanding Ronan's withdrawal, but it makes sense. Also, though I'm sure it wasn't an intentional reference as the movie hadn't come out yet and I'm pretty sure he's called that in the show, I love the reference to Ronan as Conan.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
*nods* Not enough appreciate Ronon & Rodney friendship fics.
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Cool story although I felt sorry for Ronon going through the withdrawl thing in ''Broken Ties''. That scene was unbearable to watch, just seeing him go through the withdrawl and his team-mates being unable to do anything about it.

Great fic.
karonkgb chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I enjoyed your story very much. It was written with insight and feeling. I have one request, please refrain from taking Jesus' name in vain. Thank you.

Karon
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Ronon's a bit obsessed with the chocolate, no?
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Nice work, very kool!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
aww! love 'em!
AlmostHeaven chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wonderful work as always. Glad to see someone giving McKay a heart.
Elizabeth Marshall Pennyworth chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Wow. This is so... perfect! I just rewatched Broken Ties earlier today, and I saw Ronon's withdrawl in a way I hadn't before. On the second viewing I realized, "Hey, this is the same thing Mckay went through!". And suddenly, all of Mckay's sympathetic winces had more meaning, and him sitting and talking with Ronon was all the more special. This tag is just so perfect. Thank you.
msdarque chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
An interesting talk between Rodney and Ronon. I could almost picture it in my mind.

Great writing! Congrats!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Awesome!
deblease chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I really like the interchange between Rodney and Ronon. It was a good story.
Vana1970 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Beautiful story, there's not enough Ronon & Rodney.

Putting it in my favourites.
stargatesg1973 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I'm realy glad someone did a little follow up to this episode. I always wondered why no one brought up the fac that Rodney had been through it already and would have the better insight into the withdrawl and addiction. I thought you did great with it.