Reviews for Mysteries of the Unknown
Guest chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Luv it _
Starlightlovesya123 chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
Ice cream and cake and cake, ice cream and cake and cake...ice cream and cake, do the ice cream and cake! Ice cream and cake, do the ice cream and cake! Now slip, slip, slip and slide. Slip, slip, slip and slide. Stop! Hold up! Tag team! Ride with your boy now slip and slide, ride with your boy now slip and slide. Pause! Step up! Ice cream and cake.

I love that song! XD

Anyway, now that I'm done singing to myself, I'll actually review.

I found this pointless in that really hilarious I-adore-this sort of way. Dark made me grin several times, espeically at the end when she realized she still had her British accent.

I suppose this was just really entertaining filler. However entertaining it was, though, I would still like a longer, more plot-oriented chapter. So see what you can do. Otherwise, nice work! ;)
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 12 . 1/31/2010
AH WHAT THE HELL!

Okay. That was so... what? It was so confusing I actually liked it. You made no sense, and it's like you went completely off plot. I'm sorry, but it was like I was reading a completely different story!

Haha! What the hell happened, Sam? Why are you mentioning the author? Is this some new idea you've added to the fiction? Shouldn't you do this for a separate fic?

I honestly am confused.

Classy joke with the whole Nodoka/Sam thing by the way, but seriously. WHAT happened?

Diablos101 chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
This is going great so far! keep it up!
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 11 . 9/26/2009
I got confuzzled at the beginning. I didn't know if the crimson feline was male or female, because you said 'he'. A tomcat is a male cat, and a feline is a female cat. Maybe you should re-read that part.

I always find Star and Dark's arguments amusing, and I chuckled when Star and Knuckles sang (much to Skye's annoyance).

I like the relationships you've made between these OCs.

Update soon! (Try and make the chapters shorter. It can seem a bit too long winded if so.)
Starlightlovesya123 chapter 11 . 9/25/2009
Hahaha...well, I definitely laughed out loud several times. Star and Knuckles were cute and well done, and Skye was funny as well. I loved the frantic driving during, 'All I Ask of You', and the entrance of Sam's father.

What I really can't wait for is when they go back to school. I like the high school setting and high school drama, so I'm interested to see how that will go.

Nice work, Sam!
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
Heh. I see more OCs! Not that I have much of a problem with it, but try and keep the OCs to a minimum. Don't worry though. Great chapter, and I chuckled in a few places.

I would leave a longer review, but I have to go... You can now send me PMs, but I won't reply soon.
Starlightlovesya123 chapter 10 . 8/14/2009
What? No Knuxlight?

I'm kidding, of course. You know I love the other characters too.

Not a bad chapter. It seemed slightly more rushed than usual, but that might just be me. I see this is becoming more of an action fic as it goes on. Very interesting.

One tip. See if you can't distinguish the characters just slightly more. Nodoka and Cosmos' personalitites seem to be just a bit too similar.

Otherwise, great job, and see ya next!
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
... You've still got that way of adding humour in unexpected places. I enjoyed this chapter, and I see you are now using more description than dialogue. Good work, Sam. I await your next chapter...
Starlightlovesya123 chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
"Useless but Dramatic Self Destruct"...that's great. It's the truth, too. I mean, how many cartoons have had that stupid self destruct button? It's ridiculous! Anyway, I'll stop before I start ranting...

Poor Amy. Sonic was a bit harsh. I've got to say, I feel sorry for the girl. Although, she probably deserves it...after the way she stalked Sonic...

Now to get to the actual review. It was hilarious, to say the least. You do my OCS quite well...I just started cracking up when Dark was like "I think I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride. You're already screwing up without me. Heh...hormones." XD!

You're very good at fluff, and I'm looking forward to see where you're going with the entrance of Xanaru, and such.

One thing, though. When are they going to get back to school, and what about that one club they had? Those two things seem to have been forgotten just a bit.

Otherwise, great work, Sam!

Update soon! Please! XD
The Instrumentalist chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Looks like a good story, well done! Also, I like the courtroom stuff, pretty funny. Lookin' forward to the rest of the story!
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
The Old faces carry maces.

I really don't get how can a person be so lucky as to appear on top of the updates page. Let's give you a brief review.

You must have heard almost every hint in the book by now, because right now I'd only repeat myself. An OC story. It has an amount of dialogue greater than the number of grass blades a cow would eat in a year. This is unimaginably talkative! My organism would run dry if I tried to talk this much. I'm not even talking about saliva.

I'll be honest, I tried to review two chapters by default. While I scrolled down, my jaw dropped so far down, I admitted that you are too much. I couldn't handle it, so I backtracked to reviewing only one chapter. This is a rare issue.

To think that you've managed to achieve that AND use 'forlornly', which is murder for my drying up tongue. Let someone else review characterisation of your OCs. I'd have to get drunk to see things soberly in this story.

Kill me, you really do.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.
Starlightlovesya123 chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
"The yellow Lamborghini (of death)"...that's hilarious. Not once have I seen that and not laughed.

Nice chapter, and I'm quite excited for everyone to get their Soulbends. Are you giving Japanese names to all of them?

The action was pretty good, as was the cliffhanger. Update soon!
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
It was an interesting, yet lengthy chapter. I happen to notice a lot of the characters sigh quite frequently in your fictions. Try and not make them sigh so much, because it can get a bit repetitive after a while - not saying this story is bad in any way. I find it interesting with what you have in mind, and what you write for this fiction. It's enjoyable to read once you start to get into it. I wish you luck with the next chapter!
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Yep. Pretty interesting chapter. I see you're having longer paragraphs (Just in case, don't make them too big - really hurts your eyes), which is good. Keep it up! I look forward to your next chapter.