Reviews for Hope
I LOVED IT MAN! please continue writing it ;w;
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
FINALLY SOMEONE DID IT!
readingpower chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Nice story, it was interesting to read.
Mari-chan2015 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Well this might be a little late (2 years), but even though I don't remember the speech, I will give Obama some credit. That man has a way with words.

If you live in Egypt, can you tell me how the people are fairing now that Mubarak isn't in power? If you don't want to answer it's fine. I'd understand. I think...

On another note, this story is awesome enough to go on my favorites list. :)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Excellent.

Hope you write more stories like this.
muchoblidged chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I know how you feel. President Obama's words can be really moving, and this is a great fic. I'm not too familiar with Egypt's personality, but I think you captured the feelings of the country fairly well. Lovely, lovely, lovely fic.
Ciel Too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Look, I finally read this, 10 days after postage! XD

Anyway, it was short and sweet, but I like it! You did a good job of writing this, and I love Egypt here! And America...gotta' love the hopeful America.

Nice job!

Ciel
PersianLady chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This is actually one of the best oneshot story of Egypt I ever read. I really love it and it was easy to figure out how he felt when Obama, Americas boss gave out the most important speech for a long time. Let's hope the dreams of unite between West and Middle East comes true cause it's unfortunately the urgent.
Lucky-Angel135 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
...TT

Aw, poor Egypt, he always IS ignored...I don't think there are many Egypt fics out there and I skip among the strips so I truthfully didn't know there was an Egypt until I saw the faces of all the nations. XD HETALIA FAIL.

Anywayz, I absolutely love this fic. The way you write him is adorable. 3
Shezners chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This was such a good fic, despite it being so short! Egypt and America were characterized wonderfully.
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Interesting perspective; it's nice to see a little Egypt once in a while. He doesn't get enough attention, despite the fact he's existed much longer than most of the other characters. I really hope Obama can fix things over in Egypt!
Canadino chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
eh? well, since you review my stories, i may as well return the favor. you personify egypt well, for a character with scant strips. oh america.
pocketcucco chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Very nice, I like how you expressed Egypt's feelings about the speech! Both Egypt and America seemed very much in character.
dib07 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Very interesting. And aw man! It was short! Lol! Very good and different though and i like your imput, your thoughts. This was my favourite bit: 'America flashed his 1,0-volt “hero” smile. “Oh, most definitely. Don’t worry Egypt, we’re going to help you out.”' Unquote.