Reviews for Sunset: A Sam and Bella Love Story
Guest chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
Sorry you had to deal with asshats.I enjoy your work
Mischief101 chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
I really like this story. I'm sorry for what you went through. You said that you would give FF another try but this hasn't been updated. Have you switched to a different site and if so what is it?
loopyhutton chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Just found, read all the chapters & I LOVED IT! Hope you continue the story at some point!
loventherussian17 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
great story wats the other site and thats messed up and wrong but at least its sort out
Olivia Williams chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
what a fuck up/
Jeri252 chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
love it
i'm in the looney bin chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
love the story, i hope it'll get finished :) x
flower power monkey chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
I started reading this story and I got really into it, but you never finished it, I know you said that you were on jacob black n pack, so i went over there and i have never seen a fan site whose registry was so involved, i honestly have no idea how to answer most of the questions to register. I was wondering/hoping that you may have posted this somewhere else so I can finish reading it, I am REALLY liking it so far.

thanks so much - Anna
Emmett Mccarty lover chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
can i have the link so i can cantenue reading the story
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
I really love this story and can't wait to hear more.
Procrastination21 chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
i love your story its really interesting and i cant wait to find out what happens next so please update soon :)
GOYA1281 chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
I feel for you so much. To have someone do that to you is horrible. I've read this story and some of your other ones and you are so talented. Don't let anyone tell you different. I write fanfic as well and I love reading fan fiction. Your writing is wonderful and it flows so effortlessly. Keep up the good work and I would love to read anything else you write.

Sincerely,

Gloria
EdwardCullen'sButterfly24 chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
i really like the story so far... if i were u i would have dont the same thing! i would really like 2 read the rest of the story! its awsome so far
darkestdesire8 chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
I looked for this over on Jacob Black N Pack and never found it, (but I could be blind :) )will you be continuing it here on ff or are you going to post it over there, really would love to know how it ends either way. Love your work.
darkestdesire8 chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
OMG love it and a cliffhanger aswell, glad the next chapter is already up. Can't wait to see what Bella does. :)