Reviews for Little Immortals
Dionise chapter 21 . 3/8
Man you are great . Love it !
Keep writing please! !
ALonesomeAuthor chapter 21 . 6/2/2014
Do you have a sequel written? If so please tell me the name of it! I loved this story and I'm sure that I will like the sequel too! Great job!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
Can u please continue the story
carlacipo chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
How did I miss this story. It is fantastic. Hope there really will be a sequel
Christina salvatore chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
oh no, Methos Richie and Kenny all in the same house, this just spells trouble I like the way you did this and you portrayed all of your characters well. I also like you're writing style.
Bookworm199722 chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
When will the next come out
Bookworm199722 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
When will the next part be out
Ocsargirl chapter 21 . 2/4/2013
Love this series. Always thought someone should tan Kenny.
FTA92 chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
oooh i just can't wait for a sequel!
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
I know that you're busy, but can't wait for the sequel! :D
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
Love re-reading good stories... Had to comment- Poor Richie! -AJSK
Shadow of Flame chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
Nice idea, and pretty well written. However, you had said earlier that Richie and Methos were still Immortal...so, would a spanking really affect them? Their Quickening heals bruises and stuff, so I'd imagine that, couple minutes max for one as old as Methos, it would be healed. Although the initial pain would probably get the point across well enough...

And speaking of them still being Immortal, will Methos have difficulties with his Ivanhoe? His style of fighting would probably be all messed up..
Angel Frog chapter 21 . 11/25/2010
I have to admit, I have a certain guilty pleasure for 'kid' fics, both AUs where the character is younger and the ones like this, where something happens to them.

You mentioned a sequel forthcoming, but I looked through your other stories and didn't see it. Did I just overlook, or is it not up right now? Either way, really enjoyed this, hope for more!
Elz Durden chapter 20 . 10/21/2010
Ok had time to think on this. First. Bummer it was a cliff hanger ending. I suffered through my better judgement hoping to reach the end. Brings me to my other point. You're a strong writer, very much so. I looked over your other stories and a light went on. I had no idea that spankings were some kind of kinky fandom - alright lied, adult on adult spanking, hot if done right. Adult on kid spanking at best fan service... Struck me as odd that you went to such great lengths to describe the spankings and having children remove their pants... Only made sense when I put it in the context of giving fan service. I'm so bummed right now. I really thought this story was going somewhere but looking back the plot was a lose excuse to spank as many children as possible. Not like you didn't give enough warnings but seems a little bit of a waste from such a talented writer... :(
Elz Durden chapter 21 . 10/21/2010