Reviews for Little Immortals
Baby Dragon chapter 21 . 11/29/2016
Hi, I know it's been a while since you have working on Highlander fanfiction but I was wondering if you had plans to write a second part to this story. You are the very first fanfiction writer I ever read and you got me hooked completely into the fandom. Thank you for that and for everything you do.
Ooshaboosha chapter 21 . 1/1/2016
I loved this story! Please pretty please write a sequel
Dionise chapter 21 . 3/8/2015
Man you are great . Love it !
Keep writing please! !
ALonesomeAuthor chapter 21 . 6/2/2014
Do you have a sequel written? If so please tell me the name of it! I loved this story and I'm sure that I will like the sequel too! Great job!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
Can u please continue the story
carlacipo chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
How did I miss this story. It is fantastic. Hope there really will be a sequel
Christina salvatore chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
oh no, Methos Richie and Kenny all in the same house, this just spells trouble I like the way you did this and you portrayed all of your characters well. I also like you're writing style.
Bookworm199722 chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
When will the next come out
Bookworm199722 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
When will the next part be out
Ocsargirl chapter 21 . 2/4/2013
Love this series. Always thought someone should tan Kenny.
FTA92 chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
oooh i just can't wait for a sequel!
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
I know that you're busy, but can't wait for the sequel! :D
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
Love re-reading good stories... Had to comment- Poor Richie! -AJSK
Shadow of Flame chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
Nice idea, and pretty well written. However, you had said earlier that Richie and Methos were still Immortal...so, would a spanking really affect them? Their Quickening heals bruises and stuff, so I'd imagine that, couple minutes max for one as old as Methos, it would be healed. Although the initial pain would probably get the point across well enough...

And speaking of them still being Immortal, will Methos have difficulties with his Ivanhoe? His style of fighting would probably be all messed up..
Angel Frog chapter 21 . 11/25/2010
I have to admit, I have a certain guilty pleasure for 'kid' fics, both AUs where the character is younger and the ones like this, where something happens to them.

You mentioned a sequel forthcoming, but I looked through your other stories and didn't see it. Did I just overlook, or is it not up right now? Either way, really enjoyed this, hope for more!