Reviews for my pirate
Debbie White chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
Great story so far keep going! :)
LilIzzy chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
liked it
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
wow very interesting and funny and yet intrigueing lol update soon i may actually enter not sure yet
deedee cullen chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
well i hope you update soon loved the story
zeina1 chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
wow that was funny nd "captin no pants" love it
VampBookWorm chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
i am really sorry. i attempted to read your story but i just couldn't. The spelling and grammar is terrible, try spell check or maybe even a beta is you don't have one. Also the 'ye' is not really working. BUT i think it is a nice plot and has real potential and with a bit of help you could really work this out :)
KeyKeysagalover4eva chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
Up date ASAP! Please this story is awesome! Haha! Bella is awesome in this story! :)
FaeMarked chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
I'm sorry, I really tried to give your story a chance. But your spelling and grammar structure is atrocious. I can see where some of your mistakes could come from typing too fast or being dyslexic (since I am and make those same errors), but just using spell check would resolve those issues. If you can't take the time to click one button and spell check your work, I can't bring myself to read any further.

Also, don't try to write in accent until you have normal spelling and grammar down pat.

Please spell check and please get a beta.
lauren2121 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
You have some serious spelling errors in the story. It's much to distracting. Try proof reading.
archieandedward chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
love it
Princess0926 chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
lmao!
ignore common sense chapter 11 . 4/28/2010
i understand writers block, its a bitch right?
well i loved your story
update gr
skunji chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
you even going to update teat fanfic?i really like your story and it will be sad if you abandon it
yorkie3310494 chapter 11 . 4/3/2010
Heyy! Read your story and can't wait for another chapter! i would enter your contest, but i am a horrible writer and would probably skrew the story up wayy to much! haha. So can't wait for the next chapter,

Briana