Reviews for Light kissed a guy and he liked it!
shojen12 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
LOL! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
DID L KNOW, DID L KNOW?
TheVampireDragon chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I like dream L better too! He is funny!
the stalking raven chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Haha! Freakin amazing! Write more dang it! I wish I had some energy drinks too- it's fun being on the rush of energy! So Light being on one was kinda scary, L will never look at Light the same way again! xD

Can't wait for the next chaper! I hope it's as good as the first one! I'll be back to read it again!
SkyeRID3R chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I want a virtual cookie!

Nice story. I got confused part way through, but then I was like, "Oh, it's a dream." Very funny. XD
Icemask12 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
...Is it weird that this reminded me of a parody I heard for "Closer?" (Nine Inch Nails )I know firsthand what energy drinks do to you. and Frappacinos, I had a SMALL Vanilla Bean Starbucks Frappacino at an anime con once and HO BOY I AM NEVER DRINKING ONE OF THOSE THINGS AGAIN! I totally spazzed out, I could feel my heartbeat, and yep, I had weird dreams. So I appreciate this.
sweet.octOber.kisses chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
omg virtual cookies! i want one! lol that was really good and funny i was laughing so hard, i couldnt even hear bullet for my valentine screaming in the background! L is so cute!
shiroi-chan113 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
lmao! haha! i love it! i love L! light is so weird when he's tired! (potato chips! and tv! i geddit!) haha! thanks for writing this! (and i want my cookie from dream L!) jk XP

Shiroi-chan
gomii chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Loved it and I know how Light feels and what you mean with the lack of sleep plus energy drinks. XD It makes me high too XP

Wish it wasn't just a one'shot though but it was still really good. I totally didn't guess that he was dreaming!
Melancholic Rhapsody chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Lol! That was cute and funny!

Why did it have to be a oneshot? :(

Ah, well. It was still great!
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Rofl XD
FutureMrsCarlson chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
OMG! dream L is so funny! when was this like 4:30 in the morning thru the time your mom was leavingfor work?
Lady Shikyo chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Oh I had a scary thought while reading this story (which I loved, by the way). I have this friend who is like energized hyper Light, times 2, ALL THE TIME. She bursts into hysterical laughter at teeny tiny things, and she often ends up on the floor gasping for breath. Now, the scary thought: give her an energy drink. . .

I firmly believe that she will die from laughing to death.

But about the story! It was so fun And I like dream L more too -

Ishi
LURVEuALL chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
that was funny!

poor light he was dreaming

i wish he wasn't dreaming

on the other hand i would do the same thing as l in that situation

i love this fick
AineRain chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
where's my cookie?

lol. this is a really fun chapter. can you update it? i know its probably not meant for that, but i like this story and wanna see how lights and ls relationship progress...)