Reviews for Harry's house
keyleighpotter99 chapter 3 . 7/26
Greqt please please please add more
DylanL chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
I want to point out that in HPand the SS the whole first chapter was Vernon talking about oddly dressed people who were celebrating, probably the downfall of tom riddle, so harry had to have been somewhere in between the attack Halloween night and when he was left there probably the night of the 1st of November. This explains, partially, McG's being there for a whole day, but she ought to have been teaching classes instead of spying on muggles. However that leaves the questions, where was harry and what was hagrid doing riding Sirius' bike instead of using a port key which would have been much safer for everyone as it is nearly instantaneous especially as that had to have been how Harris got to Godric's hollow in the first place. Of course y albums sent hagrid at all is in question since he isn't even allowed to do magic and was being sent to where one of the most powerful dark wizards ever may have been.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Nice ending to a good story. The idea and resolution of Voldemort is novel.

The bad guys got theirs in the end and Harry and Hermione now can live, not survive.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Manipulative Dumbledore in the best tradition! I can see some people paying back Karma at a tremendous rate.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Well, we definitely know Harry is Sirius' heir now! Story feels as if it combines both the summer before fifth and summer before sixth.

The bit with the wards is a nice touch. Nice to see a non jealous Ginny.

I take it no visit to the Burrow this year.

I figure that in the next chapter, the Empire (Dumbledore) strikes back!

desireejones99 chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Exceptional stories keep on coming
Kai chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I keep reading the story about every six weeks or so, sometimes just the first chapter, just for the dressing down Harry gives Molly and the comment from Arthur about the "dense greedy pig" for Ronald's really dumb question. It's so funny. If only the reason weren't so tragic.

You're making that fat Weasel bitch so wonderfully hateable with her old fashioned, obnoxious, overbearing, control freak, opinionated, megalomaniac ways...
sahaj chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
good job i belive this is how its suppose to be
rani bharadwaj chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
love it...short and sweet:) never really like molly in canon as well as any where..:) at least ginny appears a little sensible
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Lol, Go Harry! Not a big fan of Molly, Ron or Ginny...nice to see Harry standing up for himself.

Great chapter!
jupimako chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Thank you.
jupimako chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
This story is great :)
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I love reading your stories.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
"soon, very soon." Yeah, like the same night! *winks* *grins*
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Awesome story. Always love Harry/Hermione against the world with few allies.