Reviews for Harry's house
lilashannah chapter 3 . 5/26
Your story looks quite interesting so I decided to read it. you are an amazing writer. but I think the best part of your writing is your disclaimer. the fact that you realize and State that abuse is not a sign of affection sold me on your writing. Also I love seeing Molly getting taken down
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 5/8
Albus Dumbledore stared at Molly with his blue eyes fixed in an icy glare, "Did none of you think to ask Harry for permission to use his money or to stay at his house, and why on earth did you buy all this, this, 'paraphernalia'?" he asked ...

For a minute I was nearly fooled by what is actually an appropriate response by Dumbledore to Molly's actions. Alas, it didn't last long. His acute awareness of what is completely inappropriate for Molly to have done doesn't seem to extend to himself and his own actions ... at least, not where Harry is concerned. Truthfully, as bad as his HUGE thefts are, messing with Harry and Hermione's memories - indeed, interfering with their relationship at all - is unforgivable. The number of times they seem to have burned through whatever he keeps doing to assert their love for one another makes me feel as though they may be a soul-bound couple. Isn't such a crime a death warrant?
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/8
I'm so glad Harry finally said to Molly the things that needed saying. I'm actually surprised that Sirius, who was hardly a master of maturity and self control, managed to keep from saying much more than Harry had said during his own Dumbledore-imposed incarceration at Grimmauld Place. It certainly would have been warranted if he had let her have it. After all, she gave him so many reasons and opportunities during book five.

It's sad that Molly's actions have probably tainted Arthur's reputation, because he seems not only to be unaware of but to disapprove of everything she has done with regard to Harry and Hermione. The amount of money she has stolen from vaults that are now Harry's would surely be classified as grand theft or major felonies. It sounds as if Ron was at least knowledgeable of the thefts; I wonder if he will be punished in any way. Ginny, oddly, seems to be on Harry and Hermione's side of things.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 3 . 2/19
I really enjoyed this story and thank you for writing it and then sharing with 'the unwashed masses' (that would be me...)
Blazeb79 chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
Definitely a lot of ideas that can be used to make a much longer story, but i also love these small ones.
keyleighpotter99 chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
AMAZING GREAT FABULOUS story please write more h/hr storys i love them
Fallow52 chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Kudos :)
keyleighpotter99 chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Greqt please please please add more
DylanL chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
I want to point out that in HPand the SS the whole first chapter was Vernon talking about oddly dressed people who were celebrating, probably the downfall of tom riddle, so harry had to have been somewhere in between the attack Halloween night and when he was left there probably the night of the 1st of November. This explains, partially, McG's being there for a whole day, but she ought to have been teaching classes instead of spying on muggles. However that leaves the questions, where was harry and what was hagrid doing riding Sirius' bike instead of using a port key which would have been much safer for everyone as it is nearly instantaneous especially as that had to have been how Harris got to Godric's hollow in the first place. Of course y albums sent hagrid at all is in question since he isn't even allowed to do magic and was being sent to where one of the most powerful dark wizards ever may have been.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Nice ending to a good story. The idea and resolution of Voldemort is novel.

The bad guys got theirs in the end and Harry and Hermione now can live, not survive.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Manipulative Dumbledore in the best tradition! I can see some people paying back Karma at a tremendous rate.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Well, we definitely know Harry is Sirius' heir now! Story feels as if it combines both the summer before fifth and summer before sixth.

The bit with the wards is a nice touch. Nice to see a non jealous Ginny.

I take it no visit to the Burrow this year.

I figure that in the next chapter, the Empire (Dumbledore) strikes back!

desireejones99 chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Exceptional stories keep on coming
Kai chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I keep reading the story about every six weeks or so, sometimes just the first chapter, just for the dressing down Harry gives Molly and the comment from Arthur about the "dense greedy pig" for Ronald's really dumb question. It's so funny. If only the reason weren't so tragic.

You're making that fat Weasel bitch so wonderfully hateable with her old fashioned, obnoxious, overbearing, control freak, opinionated, megalomaniac ways...
sahaj chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
good job i belive this is how its suppose to be