Reviews for Harry's house
sparky40sw chapter 3 . 10/31
lovely story - I really appreciated the Molly and Dumbledore getting a small portion of the punishment that the canon characters deserve.
thanks for sharing

I came across your story on the favorites list of an author who abandoned a truly great Harry in the TriWizard tournament story.
Lisbeth Lou Who.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 10/9
Sometimes, you just gotta give interlopers the BOOT!
RevDorothyL chapter 3 . 9/22
Very satisfying to see Harry actually confronting Molly and Dumbledore about their continual interference and appropriation of everything that was rightfully his.
What's in the vial called Granger house?
Like the story so far...
lilashannah chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
Your story looks quite interesting so I decided to read it. you are an amazing writer. but I think the best part of your writing is your disclaimer. the fact that you realize and State that abuse is not a sign of affection sold me on your writing. Also I love seeing Molly getting taken down
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
Albus Dumbledore stared at Molly with his blue eyes fixed in an icy glare, "Did none of you think to ask Harry for permission to use his money or to stay at his house, and why on earth did you buy all this, this, 'paraphernalia'?" he asked ...

For a minute I was nearly fooled by what is actually an appropriate response by Dumbledore to Molly's actions. Alas, it didn't last long. His acute awareness of what is completely inappropriate for Molly to have done doesn't seem to extend to himself and his own actions ... at least, not where Harry is concerned. Truthfully, as bad as his HUGE thefts are, messing with Harry and Hermione's memories - indeed, interfering with their relationship at all - is unforgivable. The number of times they seem to have burned through whatever he keeps doing to assert their love for one another makes me feel as though they may be a soul-bound couple. Isn't such a crime a death warrant?
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
I'm so glad Harry finally said to Molly the things that needed saying. I'm actually surprised that Sirius, who was hardly a master of maturity and self control, managed to keep from saying much more than Harry had said during his own Dumbledore-imposed incarceration at Grimmauld Place. It certainly would have been warranted if he had let her have it. After all, she gave him so many reasons and opportunities during book five.

It's sad that Molly's actions have probably tainted Arthur's reputation, because he seems not only to be unaware of but to disapprove of everything she has done with regard to Harry and Hermione. The amount of money she has stolen from vaults that are now Harry's would surely be classified as grand theft or major felonies. It sounds as if Ron was at least knowledgeable of the thefts; I wonder if he will be punished in any way. Ginny, oddly, seems to be on Harry and Hermione's side of things.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 3 . 2/19/2016
I really enjoyed this story and thank you for writing it and then sharing with 'the unwashed masses' (that would be me...)
Blazeb79 chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
Definitely a lot of ideas that can be used to make a much longer story, but i also love these small ones.
keyleighpotter99 chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
AMAZING GREAT FABULOUS story please write more h/hr storys i love them
Fallow52 chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Kudos :)
keyleighpotter99 chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Greqt please please please add more
DylanL chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
I want to point out that in HPand the SS the whole first chapter was Vernon talking about oddly dressed people who were celebrating, probably the downfall of tom riddle, so harry had to have been somewhere in between the attack Halloween night and when he was left there probably the night of the 1st of November. This explains, partially, McG's being there for a whole day, but she ought to have been teaching classes instead of spying on muggles. However that leaves the questions, where was harry and what was hagrid doing riding Sirius' bike instead of using a port key which would have been much safer for everyone as it is nearly instantaneous especially as that had to have been how Harris got to Godric's hollow in the first place. Of course y albums sent hagrid at all is in question since he isn't even allowed to do magic and was being sent to where one of the most powerful dark wizards ever may have been.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Nice ending to a good story. The idea and resolution of Voldemort is novel.

The bad guys got theirs in the end and Harry and Hermione now can live, not survive.

D. Page Robin
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Manipulative Dumbledore in the best tradition! I can see some people paying back Karma at a tremendous rate.

D. Page Robin