Reviews for Sick For The Cure
BlankSpace1009 chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
This made me cry so hard! I know it was written ages ago and stuff, but I've been browsing FanFiction and stumbled across this and it was just PERFECT! Most of it was very, very sad, and I did collapse into sobs more than once, but I can't explain how much I loved it! Gahh!
Moonphase chapter 16 . 12/14/2011
Yay! Happy ending :)
Moonphase chapter 14 . 12/14/2011
though Howard handled things poorly, I definitly can see why he's finally just blown up.
Moonphase chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
it's nice that they're developing their relationship, it'll need to be strong to survive the ever pervading homophobia.
Moonphase chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
It's pretty nasty stuff so it's fine being short. That's lovely that many women are supportive, I hope I would be should I ever be in that situation.
Moonphase chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
That was a pretty stupid move on Howards side. I wonder how they'll get past this?
Moonphase chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
I didn't understand this sentence; 'If he wasn't thinking about something else, he was sure as hell thinking about laughed loudly and Vince jumped, dropping the remote which clattered noisily to the floor.'

So what Vince is going through, it's sort of like 'conditioning' isn't it, like what the behavioural psychologists do to people? :(
Moonphase chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Aw man this is so sad. Vince thinks that being gay is a disgusting phase? :( I hope he comes out the closet soon...
Moonphase chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
stories like this need to be written. It's easy for people like me to go all 'fan girl' and silly over boyxboy or girlxgirl pairings, but we need to remember the real life trauma and horror homosexuals went through and what some still do go through. I wrote a fic similar to this, one with homophobia and religious intolerence in America (then it spreading to England) and one based during the fall in Berline which was based on racial intolerance. Neither stories were fun to write, but I think they do need to be told and I salute you for it.
Smelling Margaret chapter 16 . 12/11/2010
This story is genius. I wish my uncle was like that lady vicar. My uncle's a vicar and he's completely against being gay. My grandpa's against lady vicars. He says their an abomination so I REALLY love this story (and hate them since I'm so gay rights and feminist).
jazzatron91 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I love this! You come up with such clever and original concepts and you write them so well. Just thought I'd say that, now on I go for more...
HalianFromPlanetZork chapter 16 . 9/24/2010
Right then, time to express my love for this! This was a very deep story, I wondered if Vince would ever get over his dreadful past. I think he'll always be menttally scarred by his past, but as long as he has Howard by his side, he'll do fine. :) I'm so happy that they finally got together. And in all honesty ,if I was Vince I would never ever forgive my father for what he did. But then again we are different peoples, I'm not a very forgiving person anyway. I'm glad that Vince's ex was very supportive, I think he would have been even more fragile if she reacted badly to him being gay. In all I felt so sorry for the characters, but it turned out fine in the end, this was a brilliant read and a wonderful ending. _ x
sexybeardedlover chapter 16 . 4/30/2010
I loved this so very very much. And I learned a lot. I have so many gay friends and reading this makes me realize even more of the trials that they would have put to gay men and women and that they still do. So, thank you so much. I'm really happy that I got bored and looked through that Mighty Boosh fanfic archive 3 Awh the magic of AU...just love it
sexybeardedlover chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
oh my god. This is absolutely brilliant. I was imagining it as a movie and I was just in awe. It's beautiful story that I think is important to be told, because that time was when homosexuality was really starting to be accepted as an okay thing while there were still so many people who were against it. I'm really enjoying this, which is why I'm probably going to saty up all night reading it.33 hearts just cos I think these stories need to be told 3
kbchick chapter 16 . 11/28/2009
I could've sworn I'd reviewed this.

hmm...

WEll this is my favorite fic.

One of the first i'd ever read.

You are an amazing writer and I can't wait for more!