Reviews for Rushing In
Nibbles chapter 1 . 6/27
Hi, very cute beginning...you do know that there are no female fauns, right? Only Nymphs and dryads.
MaryChapel chapter 2 . 4/15
Still looking good! :) Well done so far!
MaryChapel chapter 1 . 4/15
Yay! Good Narnian fic is hard to find. This promises to be very good. :)

Totally agree with you about reviews! :)
freshfables chapter 11 . 1/1
This is so well written and your characterization is truly brilliant! Well done :)
pinksugarrush chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
Ohhhh! This fic was absolutely lovely!

From the part with Peter chasing the wolf to Edmund get stabbed by the poisonous dagger to the killing of the werewolf and to the part where the horses saved them - lovely, all of it.

Absolutely beautiful work!

I really like the sentimental touch and how Edmund told Peter to keep on rushing into things even if it does cause some trouble sometimes. :)

Keep up the good work!
wanderlustcali chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
LOVED IT! It was simply amazing :D
Allie Danger chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Loved it
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Ahhhhh. *sniffle* I really thought that Ed died, you know? After how the last chapter ended...I mean, Ed saw the light! ): The entire 2nd last line of chapter 10 was so powerful...though awfully ominous as well...

And I'm glad that Ed made it!*smiles brightly* This fic is totally awesome, it totally deserves loads and loads of reviews!:)
DammitimmaD chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
*sniffs

THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFULLY AMAZING!
dbd823 chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
Wow, this story was pretty good! Somehow I feel like I missed something important in it, and it's nagging me from the back of my brain, but I can't figure out what it is. Besides that fact, I really enjoyed this. I wonder if Edmund or Lucy ever find out just how bad Ed was hurt. It kind of sounds wrong that they don't know, and Edmund is so energetic and happy. Great work!
Desertfyre chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
Awww, wonderful story! I quite enjoyed it!
Desertfyre chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Seriously, Peter and Edmund cannot stay out of trouble if their lives depend on it! D

Great story so far! Enjoying it! D
silvanelf chapter 11 . 12/24/2010
Wonderful story! I loved it! :D
lovesFanFic chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
This is beautiful. Nice job planting the "wild horses are intelligent" detail earlier. Your creatures of Narnia are great - the trees and the horses both. And the toadstool creatures - shudder.
lovesFanFic chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
You do a great job of writing delirious rambling. It's more of an artform than it's given credit for in fanfic, and you are very good.