Reviews for Chasing Pavements
MatingInspires chapter 15 . 6/16/2011
Will u come back to this ? Please
Angiestl chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
I came upon your story through a recommendation from Linds (scribeninja) and so far I'm liking it. I did read your profile and know that it's not finished and that it may be a while before it is but I'm cool with that. I must say that I think HBO should have gotten you to do some of their casting because I adore the people you have picked out and I don't even know their characters in your story yet! They would fit a lot better in TB than the actors that are cast now in my opinion. I was shocked with some of the current lineup but they are growing on my slowly I suppose.

Just know that a true fan of your story will wait for you to heal and take care of what you need to take care of so that you can continue on with it when you can. Good luck with your school work and take care of your wrist and hand first and foremost. It's much more important than anything else!
Angiestl chapter 4 . 6/9/2011

Shantigal chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Loving it!
edger2deadly chapter 15 . 11/27/2010
OMG love it , awww Annika is SOO cute like her daddy !Woof! hope u continue with this story :)
allarson chapter 15 . 6/29/2010
This has been a fantastic story. I love your writing!

Hope you post a new chapter soon

lots of love

AB
hawkgirl27 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
great
Iersseltje chapter 15 . 4/11/2010
Great story. Annika looks just adourable. Looking forward to the next update.
jeter2684 chapter 15 . 4/11/2010
i just found your fic while reading( what dreams may come); i love it. i really like your writing style and how write angst and still add in some fluff. definitely loved pam's pov she's so good at being sneaky. i know people hate on quinn but i like him and i like that you have added him to your fic...really great story!
lovingvikingeric chapter 15 . 3/9/2010
i am totally in love with this story!1 it is wonderful! I cannot wait unitl u add more. No, get rid of Quinn! i hate him in the books and i have never found the love loss to be any different on fan fic. keep up the good work and lets get them together in the same house soon! after all, Sookie would be a super 'mom/nanny' to Annika. They will help each other heal like Ann did Pam. Ann should bring Eric and Sookie together, it will take her i think to make it happen. Can't wait till you add more...
hawkgirl27 chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
i love little Anakia i like the relationship between father and daughter
hawkgirl27 chapter 15 . 2/14/2010
first off i must tell you, for your first story it is amazing writting i love everyone in this story Being a student myself i understand the idea of blancing. i hope you update soon.
hawkgirl27 chapter 14 . 2/14/2010
im amazed
WhitePONY09 chapter 15 . 2/14/2010
I just read your story all the way through, and I love it! I really like where this story is headed, and I'm hoping you haven't abandoned it. In the meantime, I eagerly await your update!
frlarsson chapter 15 . 1/8/2010
Love your story, hope to see more, soon! )

Best wishes, Linda