Reviews for Love's True Form
Jackiefan chapter 16 . 10/15/2011
Will there be more chapters of this story? I have to know what happens to Jackie and Vladisaur! And Amy, who is so vital to this story.
Charlotte chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
OMG One more thing - "She wanted to pregnant on her wedding day, that was her childhood dream. To be pregnant on her wedding day". This phrase is made of win...sauce. Winsauce.
Charlotte chapter 16 . 8/3/2011
This story is so amazingly good. I can't tell you how much enjoyment I've derived from it! I especially love it when you break the fourth wall at the beginning and end of each chapter. PLEASE do it for every story you write from now on! I hope you continue to write. Thank you for sharing your stories with us!
fireamber chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
OK, so you don't want people who don't like to say anything. But how can a person decide whether they like it or not without reading it? And if it's on site, it's open for comment. You may write for only yourself (and that's obvious as so many of your characters are named Jackie-surprise! surprise!) but if you don't want concrit, take it off site and just share it with your friends. Otherwise, your spelling, punctuation, and grammar are truly awful. You persist in writing in script style which is extremely hard to read besides being illegal on the site. At your age, you can take a creative writing class at your local Community College. And if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.