Reviews for Sparks
Dr. Holland chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
Loved this beautiful fic! Thanks for writing it! Nate & Jenny 4 ever! XOXO ;)
Solider of Lucifer chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
You tell him Jenny!
Agent Galini chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
THIS IS THE BEST GOSSIP GIRL STORY I HAVE EVER READ! I HATE that Nate and Jenny aren't anymore together, and I so want them to be! If they don't get together, I will stop watching Gossip Girl forever (and trust me, this would be a huge change in my life, considering I watch it all the time)! Loved it, loved it, loved it! BETS STORY EVER! I was crying all the time!
BethBobby chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
If she had looked through his phone, maybe she would see that all of the Gossip Girl posts about her from the entirety of the summer were saved in his inbox, and maybe she'd see the many photos of herself and Scott in his photo gallery.

Maybe if she had looked into his heart, she would realize that the sight of her made Nate Archibald hurt, too.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS PARAGRAPH DID TO ME! I almost sobbed! I am so in love with this fic and your writing and this paragraph and I never cry at anything so this much be amazing if you made me! Nate 3 :(
xxrach97 chapter 14 . 3/7/2011
This was the best NJ story I've ever read! :D I honestly teared up here - with the way the chapter began, i was afraid that Jenny would have moved on or somethin like that! Thank god N and J are together now :) if only the Tv show could follow along the same storyline...'3 xx
Toxiclycute chapter 14 . 12/6/2010
The story was great...3
BAEFJNH09 chapter 14 . 11/3/2010
Oh My God! one word...AMAZING.
Alita258 chapter 14 . 8/29/2010
Best NJ story ever! I feel so cheated about how 3 season ended for little J, and not having her for the first part of season 4, but this made my day! WOnderful story, really, I read it in one sit, so I hope you keep writing about them, there's not much material in GG right now for them, so fanfiction make do for that. And again, GREAT STORY! You portray the characters beautifully, and it was a rest because most stories about other couples, like chuck and blair, just put N and J in a different, unimportant light. So, loved it!
Miriley chapter 14 . 6/5/2010
Well, I'm a total N/J worshipper, so I just loved your story. Really, that was great! And I also think that there is something special about your writing. Keep going.
Clarkispotamia chapter 14 . 6/3/2010
Awww... So sweet. I really liked when Vanessa died. Lol. I really dislike her. But it was all so good. I'd dance but I'm too lazy to get up :)
shinetherapy chapter 14 . 1/6/2010
it's kind of ridiculous how much i love this story. you NEED to do another nate/jenny multi-chaptered fic. i would love you forever and ever and ever if you did one about the upcoming nate/jenny/serena love triangle (obviously with a NJ end, DUH). and you would get extra brownie points if it contained some carter baizen. or dan humphrey. just sayin'.

whatever you decide to do, please keep writing nate/jenny!
shinetherapy chapter 11 . 1/6/2010
i teared up in this chapter. for reals. AW nate! i love you sweetie!
shinetherapy chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
AW. you write nate so ridiculously perfectly. his POV is perfection. i love how he is multi dimensional but also not at the same time. jennate is perfectperfectperfect
xoxoNateJennyxoxo chapter 14 . 9/20/2009
Please write another NJ story soon. This is amazing!
Holly chapter 14 . 8/28/2009
oh my gosh, that was the greatest NJ story ive ever read, or maybe even the best story i ever read xD that was incredibly good and i couldnt stop reading it, my sis or mom would always call me and i couldnt tear my eyes off the computer to finish the story! it was so amazing and im not just saying that, you put so much detail and effort into it and i could even imagine everything the characters said in my head. i hope you continue writing NJ stories or any other stories, i'll be sure to read them! 3