Reviews for Testing Out
Novel's addict chapter 22 . 9/6
I can't stop my self from reading all of your stories! They are simply too good to be read just once!
Asphodel chapter 1 . 8/10
Please correct the grammatical errors.
DracoLennon chapter 1 . 5/31
I totally agree with you on Hermione and Ron. I can see her with almost literally anyone but him. There are a few I definitely can't see her with besides him, but I really don't see them working together. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this! :)
Loved it! A most excellent story, with just the perfect amount of angst. Too much angst just becomes tiresome, and too little can be a bit bland, but this was perfect. I liked your well developed characterizations of Hermione and Severus, in particular their battles with insecurity and Hermione's struggles after the war. I also enjoyed their relationships with the various Weasleys, especially as you didn't turn Ron into a major prat or evil bad guy, as that is overdone and can get old as I see him as an affable sometimes idiot but not a malevolent character. Well done through and through! Thank you for sharing!
nedjheret chapter 22 . 4/12
Belladonna would have been perfect. Not only a powerful herb, it also translates as Beautiful Lady.
TJSweetman chapter 22 . 4/10
I though belladonna would remind them of Bellatrix...
TJSweetman chapter 22 . 4/10
oh this story was soooooooooooooo gooood! PS I just noticed Nevil wasn't really in here.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 22 . 3/25
Cute!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 22 . 3/9
Loved it!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 17 . 3/9
Fuck that was amazing O.O
mzsha18XX chapter 22 . 1/22
Absolutely love the story. Well thought out and a great read.
Hotmamantx chapter 22 . 1/4
Okay i got hooked on your hermione/snape stories . I read them all . I hope u gives us more . I laughed so much with this story . See u again soon
Guest chapter 22 . 9/6/2016
Sweet story, very enjoyable.
isara-love chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
Wonderful chapter, I like it! Snape so jealous and passion
twinningbigtime chapter 22 . 1/8/2016
Yah! I really wish Snape could have had some sort of happiness :)
Thanks for your tale I loved it