Reviews for Testing Out
Sweet story, very enjoyable.
isara-love chapter 5 . 3/30
Wonderful chapter, I like it! Snape so jealous and passion
twinningbigtime chapter 22 . 1/8
Yah! I really wish Snape could have had some sort of happiness :)
Thanks for your tale I loved it
Guest chapter 22 . 12/28/2015
Bella? REALLY? Even a blind and deaf troll would know that Hermione would sooner burn down an entire library of rare books than name her child that. Severus too. Even in the most AU realm. Not that this story was fantastic to begin with but that totally ruined what good was left of it.
NYCUtopia chapter 22 . 12/20/2015
Shudder, (Isa)Bella sounds way too close to rest is fine!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/15/2015
OK, i liked the story. I read the whole thing after all. The build-up and writing style are good. I would have liked it, if other characters had been included a bit more. Now they're one-dimensional and just there to help the relationship move on. I know it's relationship focused, but it was focused on that a bit too much.
Also, i didn't like severus calling her 'mione. It sounds childish. And your epilogue was the most clichéd i've ever read! Her parents accept her again and severus as well. He asked her to marry him. The moment i read that, i was dreading the moment the amazing and wonderful pregnancy would come to pass. And yes, soon after that they were to be happy parents of a girl with almost the same name as the woman that tortured hermione in the past (very likely).
You should have just left the epilogue and focused on their learning to live together and her becoming the new librarian. A bit less cliché.
I personally think the story is good, but you could make it amazing if you so wished. Hopefully you will some day.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/15/2015
Oh, you just shocked the hell out of me, making me think she slept with one of the twins! Damn you! That would have been so wrong
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
Of course, the misunderstanding, reaching conclusions without knowing all the facts. I was feeling so happy that you created adult characters that dealt with things in an adult manner. But, here is the emotional teenage drama... Hopefully it doesn't last long
Guest chapter 17 . 11/15/2015
That was great.
Why does he call her 'mione, like the boys do?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2015
Ah, he's falling in love with her
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Brilliant.
I have a short questions though: why would a professor be the one to conduct the exam with no one else present? Seems like an outsider should be there to either conduct the exam or to supervise right?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
It took me a little while, but i figured out the story is only about sexual tension and relationships :p this is fine, at least i realise now, i shouldn't expect an actual plot. On to the next chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Wishing for a man to last longer than 3 minutes :) poor girl if her previous encounters were that poor...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Wait...when sid she have the time to act the slut? I would get she slept with Ron, well, kind off. But just giving yourself to random boys like that, doesn't seem like her at all. Weird.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Amazing start. I really like the way you write. A lot happens, but none of it feels rushed. And to respond to an earlier review about her being 21 and still being bossed around by her parents. They obviously didn't really read the story. She aged faster due to the timeturner, lived through a war and spend months restoring her parents memory... She never had time for an actual personal life and in that aspect hasn't aged.
Also from a personal standpoint i understand perfectly. I lived with my parents until the age of 21. At which point i was completely done with their worries and controlling. They meant well though, so i accepted it to a certain point. I get hermione accepting her parents controlling behaviour. At some point it's just time to move out and live your own life.
But of course, this is different in every family.
OK, rant over. Back to the story.