Reviews for Elves' Child
vonny25 chapter 31 . 7/24
I love the story.
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 7/23
Yay for Harry! The elves should get the credit that is coming to them, especially Cicero.
Saissa chapter 13 . 6/4
Poor english - but Harry didn't overly like the boy and kept his distance to him

Correct english - Kept his distance FROM him.
Saissa chapter 12 . 6/4
Poor english - Severus what do you think how the troll was able to enter the school? Profesor McGonaghall's coice..

Correct english - Severus, how do you think the troll was able to enter the school?

Very last sentence

Poor - Would you mind to explain why you are familiar with a photo that I keep on the sideboard in my bedroom?

Correct - would you mind explaining how you are familiar with a photo I keep on the sideboard in my bedroom?

note - sideboards dont belong in bedrooms. They usually belong in the kitchen. Bedrooms would normally have desks, side tables and chest of drawers.
Saissa chapter 11 . 6/4
Your English is very good. This is the first chapter in which I have found a bad sentence.

Where - Harry speaking to Snape about the prank potions
Which sentence - Do you have completed your assignments?
How to fix - Correct English is - Have you completed your assignments?
WhiteElfElder chapter 31 . 4/5
Similar to Goblin's child, but with quite a few differences to keep it interesting.
WhiteElfElder chapter 29 . 4/5
Harry should work with Severus to research what all the jellygrapes can help improve in potency.
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 11/26/2014
Yay, Voldemort is gone! But some of his followers are likely to cause more trouble (cough Bella cough cough).

However, freeing the elves is important, too.
kassy2twin chapter 31 . 11/6/2014
This story was amazing! And cute cx. Can i ask you some questions like:What happen with Remus and Sirius? Also what happens with Draco and his mother? And what are the jobs Harry's friends take. That's it you don't have to answer them then don't... anyways besides that the story was phenomenal. 3
Guest chapter 31 . 10/19/2014
Such a heart warming story the house elves never do get much credit in stories. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 9/23/2014
Very good story. Thanks.
ryencoke chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Nice story so far, getting really sick of Harry getting the pox every chapter though, hope he heals up finally.
rmiser1994 chapter 31 . 8/10/2014
i loved reading this story - well done in writing it .
Fallow51 chapter 31 . 7/11/2014
AuqaLilly2.0 chapter 31 . 6/29/2014
I just finished reading your story and I loved it. I look forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing your story-Megs :)