Reviews for Elves' Child
FanficloverSlytherin chapter 2 . 9/19
Your English is very good, and your story too ️
Animekitty47 chapter 31 . 7/30
Great story, you did an awesome job with it. And I'd never have guessed English isn't your first language either. You're amazing. Congratulations on finishing the story!
lassenri chapter 1 . 7/18
Did you get the name Cicero from skyrim?
zenobia2 chapter 17 . 6/30
Clever little buggers.
pikachucat chapter 31 . 5/14
BellalovesJacob chapter 31 . 4/21
Just stopped by to give some love to this story. I absolutely loved it. Even though it jumped time a bit it never disrupted the flow of the story which can happen sometimes when jumping time. Your writing was wonderful and kept me captivated the whole time reading. I'm now headed over to your profile to see any other stories that you have written.

Wow chapter 31 . 3/27
Harry has 3 orders of merlin first class, and...How do a house elf and a human have a baby? Is it Half-Elf half human?What does it look like?
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 31 . 1/2
Amazing story. A must read.
andyjhorton chapter 31 . 1/1
i enjoyed this story very much... thank you
Guest chapter 29 . 12/4/2015
The story was perfect there weren't any spelling mistakes.
Bronkwin2 chapter 31 . 10/13/2015
This is an amazing and truly unique story, I love it
vonny25 chapter 31 . 7/24/2015
I love the story.
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 7/23/2015
Yay for Harry! The elves should get the credit that is coming to them, especially Cicero.
Saissa chapter 13 . 6/4/2015
Poor english - but Harry didn't overly like the boy and kept his distance to him

Correct english - Kept his distance FROM him.
Saissa chapter 12 . 6/4/2015
Poor english - Severus what do you think how the troll was able to enter the school? Profesor McGonaghall's coice..

Correct english - Severus, how do you think the troll was able to enter the school?

Very last sentence

Poor - Would you mind to explain why you are familiar with a photo that I keep on the sideboard in my bedroom?

Correct - would you mind explaining how you are familiar with a photo I keep on the sideboard in my bedroom?

note - sideboards dont belong in bedrooms. They usually belong in the kitchen. Bedrooms would normally have desks, side tables and chest of drawers.