Reviews for Elves' Child
I LOVE YOU TEDDYLONGLONG!
I told my mom that you had 208 stories about Harry Potter written. She said that that is obsessive. I said I obsess over Harry Potter too.
old-crow chapter 31 . 8/15
Hi,

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing it.

Old-Crow
Le chapter 31 . 6/3
This was a very refreshing and entertaining story. On top of this being one of the first house elf raised stories I read, you also managed to make a splendid take on Slytherin Harry. As a self-proclaimed Slytherin (and somewhat confirmed by my Pottermore sorting) I found to irksome reading Slytherin!Harry stories as the all seemed to turn him dark. Another thing I loved was how you had Snape's interactions with Harry. I loved that in the beginning he would sometimes slip and think of James yet correct himself as quickly. It makes it much more believable and true to his character. The biggest thing I love is how you are not a fluent English speaker yet the story was amazing all the same! I have taken advanced Spanish classes and French classes and I struggled to create a small guide in Spanish! It is writers like yourself that motivate myself to try and finish my own ideas and stories.
Qtsarahanne chapter 31 . 5/2
This was super cute! Thank you for writing it.
Excellent, thank you for write this for our enjoyment.
This is a sweet story which I enjoyed very much.
Nerd of House Potter chapter 31 . 12/29/2016
This is an awesome story! Keep up the awesome work!
LittleMeowMoo chapter 31 . 12/20/2016
Very interesting story, read it all in one sitting _

I will admit, the sudden relationship between Harry & Nina was a bit of a curve ball, and frankly, quite odd. I don't think it helped matters when I was imaging Nina, I kept picturing Dobby/Kreacher.
deadsnakebiting chapter 25 . 12/1/2016
I am surprised you worry about your written English. Even though you are a non-native English speaker, you write better than 80% of the people I grew up with in America. I think you can let this fear go! Best of luck to you, John
Irish Stone chapter 27 . 11/22/2016
I was there would be more Remus in this story. Especially now that Severus and Harry figured out the wolfcure. I get that Remus needs to stay near Sirius's side full time ... what with Sirius having lost twelve years locked up in Ark for crimes that Peter commented when Voldermort murdered Janes abd Lily. But how you have written Harry in this story ... Remus would be a very calming influence on Harry. Plus Remus snd Severus would make great friends.
Irish Stone chapter 24 . 11/22/2016
For a Very Mary Sue Harry Potter I'm very loving this story. Just as I love every single one of your stories.
FanficloverSlytherin chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
Your English is very good, and your story too ️
Animekitty47 chapter 31 . 7/30/2016
Great story, you did an awesome job with it. And I'd never have guessed English isn't your first language either. You're amazing. Congratulations on finishing the story!
lassenri chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Did you get the name Cicero from skyrim?
zenobia2 chapter 17 . 6/30/2016