Reviews for SGA1’s Survival Guide for OffWorld Missions
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Very funny and amusing fic. The part about Common Sense is your New Best Friend particularly good, as well as your portrayal of Weir :-D Thanks!
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Thank you fr this very funny and slightly touching work of art :).
PBIceCream chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
That was truly wonderful, and loads of fun, thank you!
jules3677 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I read a recommendation for this on another members page. So glad I followed through. If you want to read the SG-1 one go to TtH it on there (crossover with BtVS). Very funny too. Don't know who came up with the topic but lots of fun to read them all. Thankyou for the sniggers.
Formosa Non Katalaveno chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Oh my gosh! This was hilarious! And it was all really true! What's George? Oohh, and i want that weird lemur thing! I feel really bad for the purple donkeys...I've gotta say, you have a great imagination.

Seriously, great story!
Toadflame chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is so awesome! Really, it was almost too funny. I laughed through the whole thing. I actually came to this one AFTER starting the Infirmary one.
Dautr abr du Sundavar chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Haha everyone could learn from these guys. Love the guide!
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Hilarious stuff!

Really brightened my day. Well done for writing such an awesome story!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This was very, very funny! Brightened my day! Few omissions though. You didn't mention that it was poor Captain Reynolds who got caught out by the floral headgear! Oh and you didn't list to never say "It's too quiet" or "We haven't had any contact with the *insert threat here* for ages". Those should also be added to the "say it and you're doomed" list.
Zirra Nova chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Clever, funny, and heck-a-fun to read. Excellent.
T-man626 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Freakin' awesome!
HardBoiled chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This should be mandatory reading for all Atlantis personal. This could have saved everybody a lot of trouble. Absolutely loved it.
jaywolfe chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Will you think about writing a sequel to this? You know, sort of closing in on the reception of the survival guide. I would love to read that.
FreakyLeo88 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
That is genius! And like Rodney said. That might just work.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
That was great! I love the field guide. So how about a sequel where it's actually used in action?