Reviews for Steal
Awards winning
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
liked it wonder what they will think when they fight each other

maria
EmpireX chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
Whew! I like the little changes you've made... and there's some interesting developments. I hope you'll continue this beyond the movie's end!
EmpireX chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Oh, Jackson, you meanie!
EmpireX chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Aw! This chapter made me wistful for Lisa. Poor girl's about to get her heart stomped on. :(

Normally, it bores me when writers rehash scenes we saw in the movie - unless they can put a new slant on the scene or ADD to the subtext - which you have done here beautifully. On to the next chapter!
azab chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
wow update soon
I Am the Batman Dag Nab It chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
Great chapter! I cannot

wait for the next one!
PurgatoryNymphe chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
yaay a little gift befaore christmas!
I Am the Batman Dag Nab It chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
Great story! I was afraid you where

going to do everything just the

way the movie went, but you didn't.

And for that, I'm thankful.

Please update soon! I want to see

what else you have in store for

poor Lisa!
Elyme chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
Hey CoillnabPucai!

I think that your story is really interesting. First i was a little bit disappointed because i thought it was just another renarration of the plot of the Red Eye film. But when i realised that it was by far more than that i was very pleased. Especially the little notes of Lisas and Jacksons thoughts and the changing point of view are making this story remarkable and exciting to read.

In the end of chapter 7 i was surprised about Jacksons emotional and personal burst, but i think it fits his character and his irritated situation at this point about Lisas constant reminding him of the innocent victims.

I hope that you will continue this story soon and im very curious about what will happen in the next chapter!

Elyme
azab chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
loved it good job update soon :
azab chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
loved it good job :
azab chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
loved it good job :
PurgatoryNymphe chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
it'S like keepin heating and heating

love it ;)

hope, like now, you're going to continue this fic
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
maybe he does have a heart

maria