Reviews for The Past
OuranGirlOfficial16 chapter 25 . 2/13/2016
Awwwww...Kawaii! #sequel
Jaime chapter 25 . 1/4/2016
Im cryjng from the ending...PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
The Angel Grey chapter 25 . 6/16/2015
You have no idea how hard I flipped when Mori asked Haruhi to marry him. So KAWAII~~
ZombiefiedInsomniac chapter 19 . 3/6/2015
Just how many mirrors did Haruhi break, Someone plz throw some salt over this child's shoulder o.o Dayyyuum o.o
YunaNara chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
sooo sweet. awesome.
Ashley chapter 25 . 1/12/2014
AW HELL NO... NO NO NO NO NO IT IS NOT OVER. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME. YOU MEANIE *Cries*
Bentears chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
Wow difficult subject matter dealt with in a gentle and responsible way. You certainly have a gift. I love the ending!
Peter'sLove007 chapter 25 . 4/29/2012
LOOOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOoOOOOOooOOOoOoOOoOoOoOove it like omg. ITs great, hope it is not done yet
Agirlofmanyfandoms101 chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
You are a really good writer
imonz chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
even if it is tiring writing fanfics and having to update them so much, your fanfics are still incredibly amazing!
Alpha14 chapter 25 . 10/10/2010
Actually, I liked it better when you called him Takashi. Its better to use first names for boyfriends and girlfriends, right? (Haruhi and Takashi were

practically girlfriend boyfriend already.) ... *sighs* oh well. I wish I could have seen Arai shirtless though. *nosebleeds* LOL. XD please write a sequel! This story is great! You should make a sequel about Takashi and Haruhi, both in college in Ouran University, getting problems before getting married (like, maybe Kyouya and Tamaki's father try to get Haruhi out of the engagement ... They want them to marry their sons, remember? Or maybe Haruhi gets pregnant? Or maybe another new boy enters and tries to steal Haruhi away?) In the end, Takashi and Haruhi should still end up married and live happily ever after, though. And absolutely no dying, please. It would make the story negative altogether and make rating go down.

You wouldn't want less and negative reviews, would you? Oh dear, I'm entering my "Ootori" mode again.

Better get sleeping now! (12:06 am and a school day tomorrow) Bye~! Loved your story, by the way
Mooi Mandy chapter 25 . 10/1/2010
I really like this story, much like your other fictions...we should message some time...
DREAMLYN-LA-DY-BUG chapter 25 . 4/16/2010
Aw! Cute! Yay! Sequel! Cant wait! XD
Sergeant LemoOoN chapter 25 . 4/11/2010
brilliant story thoroughly enjoyed it

sad that it's over tho :'(

x
DarkRavie chapter 25 . 4/10/2010
Another good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens next in your fic.