Reviews for Under The Covers
Anon chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
I think that this is really realistic with regards to how Dean has been acting, like he has ownership of Sam while Sam is just wants what everyone else has... The right to his own life and self, to make his own decisions and have his own emotions and thoughts without being looked down on by others.
Great job on your Dean, VERY true to character, also a good rendition of Sam.
reignbowz chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Please tell me you wrote a sequel to this! It was amazing. The angst and the ending! Wow!
Chris Bran Norling chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
:'( Sam, why?! Why you do that?! Why you hurt Dean?!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
What the hell kind of ending is that?
Kokoroyume chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Nice one :)
Gigglezs chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
WHAT? What the hell? why would Sam leave? *****
Valoel.Angelis chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
D: Nooooooo, you can't end it there! Please write a sequal, pleeaasseee! *pouts cutely* I will wuv you forever!
TheSightofYou chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
...after all that he leaves...sad but great job on writing
Seldenta chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Aw D: Where'd sam go to?
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Aww that sucks man, Sam shouldn't have left! D:
jtrue chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Where did Sam go! He can't leave Dean. Not now. He just can't! They so belong together. Please update soon.
Momy2ElmoFriend2 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
OH PLEASE DONT LET THAT BE THE END, wow and if that is a cliffhanger you really did a doozy of one.

Wow that was an erotic chapter, I loved it. Great job, cant wait and hope to see more on this story.
MariamTiarko chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
It's still an interesting three-shot you've made here.

But I must say, I'm glad I don't know the two of them. I would never be able to look at them as decent people again xD

Well, well, so Sam did leave in the end. Must be hard for the poor Dean.

Nice story :)
NK chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
I must agree with Dean: Sam belongs to him.

I absolutely just want to kill Ruby for turning Sam against Dean... At least now, Sam realizes where he belongs. Same goes for Dean. Loving this story so far!
Momy2ElmoFriend2 chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Wow that is a major dang cliff hanger, wow, and that was one scorching hot chapter, dang I am still reeling from it.