Reviews for The Love Affairs of HJ Potter
yamiduke13 chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
So awkward haha this was cute. I have really enjoyed this and I look forward to more.
yamiduke13 chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
I really like this one too. I wish people would write more of this pairing haha.
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This was awesome. I laughed and smiled and Severus was just so Severus that it was amazing.
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
zomg any chance of expanding on either of these oneshots? if you do, i would just like you to know that my favorites are severus and sirius (but if the sirius oneshot turns out to be a tragedy i will refuse to read it; i am awful at dealing with tragedies and usually avoid them like the plague)...
Stupidheroine chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
I hate this chapter. No emotion of Harry!
My Solitude chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Kind of feel sorry for the both of them. :3
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
Yeah I don't ship RonxHarry but this was cute in a sad way :/ if that makes sense...why do I like this angst?
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Love them together 3
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
This was beautiful in a tragic way seeing that Harry is dying. Yeah I just stated the obvious didn't I? Anyway I didn't know since when I turned into a HarryxSirius shipper, but I always loved them. Before it was the Godfather/Guardian relationship with Harry than it turned to a SiriusxHarry Slash once they somehow managed to have a similar age in the fic. Sorry for rambling, just wanted to say this chapter was amazing and I loved it. So cheers :)
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
"nor was he there to glare threateningly at the students (both female and male) who dared to gaze at their Professor with more than the acceptable amount of adoration in their eyes."

That was one of my favorite parts :D I don't usually read SeverusxHarry but I thought I would give it a try since it was a collection of pairings. This was honestly great I loved how it ended :)
Smashing Keyboards chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
OH HARRY HOW NAIVE YOU ARE.
masks chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Gosh, this is just beautiful and sad at the same time. I love ow you put in the little bits about the people most important to him, or who played a big role in his life - even Draco, and especially Snape. Well done.
Sicaria chapter 11 . 11/21/2011
Aahhh... I needed some sweet romatic oneshots, and you certaily provided! I love them! Any plans for others? How about Cedric?
Lolchen chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
roflmao
1world-traveler chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
oh my gosh this is hilarious, but i think my fav one was the one with sirius because that was sad, hermione, and FORGE AND GRED