Reviews for Ordinary Day
ThePhengophobicGamer chapter 1 . 2/14
This was extraordinarily well done. I didn't think Stargate and Ben 10 would mesh so well. I really like the SG-10 roster there at the end, making it a throwback to the "alternate reality".
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Fun story! :)
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Awesome story
Would like to see more.
marf chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Great story. Interesting idea puting omnitrix to stargete universe. It's to bad thet there are so few similiar storys.
Williams1760 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Good story. Was a little confused without somesort of label when you jumped from mission to mission. But other then that good work, would love to see this become a outline for a new show or movie.
EK12 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is totally awesome! If (stressing the IF) I were to write a few stories based on your "Ben 10 x Stargate" universe, can I? Please? With cherries on top?
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
- very cute!
Arcae chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I can't tell you how much I laughed my ass off at this.

It's all so well written and I loved it!

You've got to do another one or something haha.
the DragonBard chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Actually, one of the creators of Ben 10 revealed that there 'is' real magic. It's just that Grandma Tennyson's race are all energy beings with magical abilities.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Good ending, Akino. GOOD ending. ;D A genuine no-prize.

Turning Vilgax human to keep him out of trouble? Kudos and cookies.

Daniel insisting the rest of SG-1 get tested for Big Chill eggs? Priceless. I'm still laughing.

Catch ya on the flipside, A J.

P.S. Please do up a couple one-shots of the new Tennyson SG team in action. Surely their unique level of trouble-causing will make great reading, eh?
AngelForm chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Highly amusing.

Good job of fusing two mutually exclusive verses together.
Skye Silverwing chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Nice job. I like how you managed to integrate so much from both series. And how you made the Ben 10 team into SG-10 at the end. It makes me want to watch more of both series.
koolkame chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
First off, the plan to deal with Vilgax was ingenius, you Animorphed him good! I like how you made the two shows work together, taking a plot and applying it to Daniel, Kevin with Jack, Albedo, etc. I laughed at all the right parts and as a fan of both shows I really appreciated this.
StargateNerd chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Jack and Cam flipping through comic books trying to find names for Daniel's alien forms... XD Man, that floored me.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
WOW! THAT WAS AN AWESOME FANFICTION! IF YOU WERE AN ENSINE, AND I WERE AN ADMIRAL, I WOULD DEFINETLY ORDER YOU TO DWRITE MORE STUFF LIKE THIS!