Reviews for Mending Fences
Very cute story.
Germania72 chapter 1 . 1/22/2021
This is what I would've liked to watch on the screen. I always missed a scene like this after what happened with Sonja.
MsChrisAnn chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
The whole thing with Mrs Marsden was a nice addition.
strent23 chapter 1 . 2/23/2019
What a great story. Loved it! What great conversation between them-that I wish we would have seen.
Flslp87 chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
This was adorable.
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 3/22/2018
First, Francine cracked me up with her "... shooing him away like a pesky gnat, ..." Then, after Lee finished fuming, Mrs. Marston silently put her two cents in. With all that, what got to Lee was Amanda herself and, what smoothed Amanda's ruffled feathers, was Lee letting her know she's his one and only. Very believable filler and now I'm rather miffed TPTB didn't film this for our viewing pleasure!
TwoPhantoms1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
You do an incredible job of staying in character. I could actually see this as a scene in the episode. Great job
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Well done. Very true to character. Loved it!
lis8814 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Loved it.
Kiddo96 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Very nicely done, characterization is perfect
cyndergator chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
PERFECT!
JackieJacks chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh yay! This is gorgeous. I love how Lee's all worked up - his fallback position when he feels cornered - and how it all goes up in smoke when he sees Amanda's genuine vulnerability and hurt. Excellent point that he forgets occasionally how new she is to it all. And I loved your use of Mrs. Marston - very subtle but clever and funny. Super well done.
lookoutwife chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Wonderful! Great characterization, dialogue and internal dialogue, just a wonderful filler for my favorite episode. Bravo.
Alwaysadreamer963 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
So wonderful! I just stumbled across this and I cannot wait to read more! What a jem. You have captured them so well and I can see this happening exactly this way in the series. You have a wonderful way with storytelling
Midsomer Murderer chapter 1 . 3/11/2011