Reviews for A Hero Begins
Aaron Sand chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
This should be canon. I am not kidding. I've only played FFVII on the playstation (none of the prequels/sequels), but this story makes perfect sense. Well, almost perfect sense. I saw the cut-scene in the basement of the Shinra Mansion after cloud got his mind back , and it showed cloud wake up and greet Tifa just fine at the train station. Where did this week-long coma come from? Ah, who the f*ck cares, this version was WAY better.

I liked the way Marlene helped by teaching rather than doing. Silly Japanese, children shouldn't tend a bar.
MikariStar chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
aw Cloudy
bumblebums chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
the first time i read this i liked it but i got interupted by a virus so i wasn't able to review. I liked it!
Soyna chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
...indeed...that does fill that annoying gap...
lijoyaX chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
Hiya. I really like your story. I haven't read much about Cloud after Zack's death and how he changed, not that many fanfics focus on that. Keep up the good work!
Zepheren chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
I have read all the chapters, and I must say, I'M ADDICTED! I have been waiting for someone to write something like this! I would have, but Ima lazy -.-

I love this story! Keep the chapters coming!
mom calling chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
I'm amazed at how blustery Barret is-not a subtle guy! thx and look forward to more. mc
QueenAlla chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was great! You had great descriptions, and I love the way Cloud reacted to Zack's death :)

Will you be writing anymore? I hope so!
mom calling chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I am really glad for your story-I only know ff7 from Advent Children, and what I've been able to gather from old chat rooms etc. How close the stories stick to canon doesn't bother me as long as the writing is good-and you've given me a different slant on things... Are you going to add more to it? I'm going to check and see what else you've done, but I like this bit very much! thx mc