Reviews for What The BBC Forgot
wolfmirror102 chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Loved this chapter! I like the tension between Alex and Gene.

One point: The people in Ep5 are the Drakes, Alex's in-laws. But as they aren't seen anymore in the series, forget about it! :)
Gem6 chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Oh lovely...loved their 'date' lol!

Gem x
lioness2611 chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Brill, as usual. Yay, they actually went on a date this time!

x lioness x
Fran16 chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
'Wow molls. I believe i just kissed Gene Hunt'

...

Awesome line, made me smile..

I really love reading this fic (or mini fics), can't wait for more..

xx
Smurf12345 chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Brilliant again, i just cant wait till you do your version of episode 8, thats gonna be very interesting
theHuntgoeson chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
So this time we get an insight into BOTH their minds. Better and better. I must say I'd never thought of this scene degenerating into a quarrel, but at least they kiss and make up at the end! Bring on the other episodes!
theHuntgoeson chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Ah, so this is when they work out how to bug Mac's office. Very interesting. And I love the GALEX too, with the insights into Gene's mind. Super!
Gem6 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Aw lovely!

Gem x
Micromys minutus chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
I love the insights into what they're both thinking! And the last line made me laugh 0)
Micromys minutus chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Really good, liked the "Don’t think about wanting to kiss her." bit - made me smile 0) poor Gene!

Also liked learning what they're both thinking and what they're not saying out loud.
harvey hunt chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
xTimegirlx these are really good you seem to have the characters down to pat, you keep them all short taught and tense love to see how you deal episode 8
Smurf12345 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
I was so annoyed when the phone rang and ended the conversation, if only this did happen, bring on chapter 5 :) x
lioness2611 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Brill, yet again. Love Gene teasing her, very Gene-like. I was so annoyed when that phone call interrupted them in the episode!
wolfmirror102 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Loved it! I especially like the fact that it takes place just after the episode finishes or parts that we don't see (Like in Mac's office)
lioness2611 chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Brill, I was always curious as to how Alex would have reacted to the news that Gene was going to Plymouth. Can't wait for the next installment.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »